RDRC S3 Chat, Questions, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say i might have a problem if i run with the 5 best times...
In particular on the first stages. Why is that?
Because i have a weird dump if i don't quit the first stages in a rally through the task manager... That dump gives me a blue screen,
followed by a cold reboot. If i press continue after the run through. At some point, when i don't know, it fades away and i can save replays etc, but it's allways a gamble when it happens.

On regular club rally this is not a problem, because you can allways reenter and continue, not in champ mode though...

I am having a real hard time finding the Focus WRC06 templates. The one on the rallyesim forum is just the externals and is a lower resolution. Does anyone know where the proper templates for all the parts are? Thanks in advance.

Found this one, not sure if it's the same, but seems like decent resolution: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6335348/rbr stvari/FocusWRC06templatev10.rar

Car.............Ford Focus WRC06
Season..........2006
RBR model by....JRodrigues/eddy3spain/rivers/Rueda
textures by.....rivers

This package includes:

-focus_06_external template.psd
the main template of the car, there are several switchable layers like the roofscoop shadows element, some m-sport stickers and 2 levels of dirt;

-focus_06_external_transparent template.psd
windows template with separate windscreen banner;

-focus_wrc06_external_mud.dds
an updated muddy texture to be used for the template.

I think the improvement is much similar as in Focus 08/09 version (if theres any?)... it is mostly to keep the car actual, sounds and different kit, maybe some more power and more fragile as you say...

I think the improvement is much similar as in Focus 08/09 version (if theres any?)... it is mostly to keep the car actual, sounds and different kit, maybe some more power and more fragile as you say...

Thanks. However, if anyone has some more precise infos(especially timed data), feel free to share.

Another question, on a quite different topic: why this section isn't on the main page anymore? I guess this might be one of the reason why we don't have as many people as last season. Some potentially interrested people might not know about this because they don't read all the forums.

Thanks. However, if anyone has some more precise infos(especially timed data), feel free to share.

Another question, on a quite different topic: why this section isn't on the main page anymore? I guess this might be one of the reason why we don't have as many people as last season. Some potentially interrested people might not know about this because they don't read all the forums.

The reason is quite the opposite. Richard Burns Rally subforum had much much more traffic, so putting the championship in here might give it better exposure.
Also, I think all leagues are or will be moved to their respective games subforums.

Yeah, forums were re-organised (again) and most leagues were hidden as sub-forums of their respective games.

We probably should have written up a front-page article for maximum exposure or at least re-posted Ondrejs quality preview - I'll stick a note in the directors forum about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%