RDRC S3 Chat, Questions, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick, is there going to be a specific thread for the Teams to register for the teams championship or will team results and points just be determined from the Team Name you signed up with for season 3?

Thanks for any info

Cheers Al

Over the next few days i will be introducing some new threads for S3. I wasn't going to include one JUST for teams sign ups, but if people think it would be a benifit then we can look at it.

So far the new threads will be

Skins
Media center/Rally world
Points tables
setups and advice

So far that will mean 13 sticky threads and I didn't want to go to over board with them. In the previous 2 seasons we have just gone from the team name that you sign up with and I think that would be enough.

Daniel, Norman was right. A grade 2 or 3 driver can have a grade 4 team mate, but it would mean you will have to run a J-RDRC car.

I have made myself a wee skin for my scooby I have two Noob questions on skining:

1. I have replaced the default skin in my cars/textures folder (no the 'skins' folder), is this ok?

2. Will my skin in the cars texture folder cause ANY problems in my racing (ie anti-cheat/wrong skin or something like that?

Could I have a reply from the top brass please, just so I know Im ok for the first round.

Thanks for your time chaps

jc

(ps. I just replaced all the blue with black, then repaced the external scape dds with that one as well.)

BTW, where is that all conquering French team?? :poke:

Hi guys,

I am sad to tell you that I will not be able to make this season with you. In the last 12 months, I only made the RDRC championship because simracing take times and I was not able to make 3 championships at the same time like I did before.
I loved so much making race with all of you, the first season was so intense with the only 5 rounds and the fight for the lead, and the second season gave me the opportunity to keep the title.

I will not leave definitively simracing, but it is not fair for the admin to make my registration to this championship if I know that I will not be able to make each rounds. I will see you sometimes in the racing club ;)
And when I can, admin could allow me to make races in this championship as a "guest".

I will follow your results and I know that the season 3 winners in WRC will be very fast to.

Keep in mind : listen to you co-pilot

Hi guys,

I am sad to tell you that I will not be able to make this season with you. In the last 12 months, I only made the RDRC championship because simracing take times and I was not able to make 3 championships at the same time like I did before.
I loved so much making race with all of you, the first season was so intense with the only 5 rounds and the fight for the lead, and the second season gave me the opportunity to keep the title.

Aw, that's a shame. And just when I was about to start practicing. Coincidence? You be the judge. :D

Just kidding, shame you won't be a regular, but yeah, feel free to join any session when you have the time :good:

I am sad to tell you that I will not be able to make this season with you.

That is sad for us too Seb, you have always been the benchmark that the rest of us try to achieve. :frown:
Thanks for showing us just what can be achieved from this great Rally Sim, and you will be most welcome in any Rally Club Event that you can make. :thanks::ups:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%