RDRC S2 - Round 7 - Hokkaido Rally (30/31st May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I like that Ole, that you love the gravel tyres on the SS18... But don't you run it with tarmac tyres on the last one ? Pretty sure you do it !!!!

I did! :) Like I said, I needed to boost my ego *angel*
When I broke the radiator on SS9, and retired on SS10, I had planned to quit. But I found out that I could get a stage win if I had tarmac tyres and started the last stage. It worked :)

thx for the quick results, big hooray to all the winners, I could eat my bad luck, if that car had rolled the final 15m as posted above on SSwhatever I would have again grabbed a point, darn darn darn. Bring on the last round!

Wow, how on earth did I manage this? :confused::confused: One and a half stage with just 1st gear, and all those other stupidities along the way :tongue: Seems like whenever I am only half satisfied with my run - I win :D Thanks again for the race, guys, looks like it will be a thriller finale in a couple of weeks time :)

Cool, actually if I was to race in WRC Class, I'll be finishing 7th, but in Production Class, I'm 9th :).

Actually, no Robb, we don't get points for our Class result in WRC. We only get points for our overall rally result.
So, if you were in WRC, you would be 15th and no points. :wink: :wink: :D:D .

It's tough at the top, loool. :facepalm::roflol::sorry:

Grats to the winners!

Just wanted to apologize for missing my session, I know how much work it is to set all this up. I got sick over the weekend and did not even think about the rally until it was well over. Really sorry!

Any idea on an update to the points scores when you guys get a chance to collate the info? Interested to see how things are going in the Champions coming into the final round. Thanks for any update :)

Cheers Al

There's the update (tad later than it could be; crowded week):

As always: click-ey to make big-ey ;).

Looks like Roy has a real fighting chance for Champions title if Norbert continues his streak of no-shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%