RDRC S2 - Round 5 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (18/19th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12th in my class, happy with that, but 3:30 away from 10th so it never was an option.
As for tires: I picked wets for the first stage and instantly regretted it, especially the long third stage they probably cost me more time alone than mediums would have cost on the first stage. I simply forgot about the three stages one set rule and cursed my stupidity afterwards. from then on it was dries all the way through.

My teammate said all, congratulation to him and also to Nigel !

Congratulation also to Attila, Rick, Dariusz and Simone, really great fight in this round.

Thanks to Rick, Lukasz and Senad for the great work on this championship, see you next round.

my wee rally report:

stage 1, a special super duper stage only for me:
Belfast city centre to newtownards, time to beat 45 mins,
completed in 42.
(Had to pick up the GF =0)

After that juuuuust enough time to boot up the puter and get into eu4.

I was aiming for a top10 finish (to do with grading) I was going really well untill 4 stages from the end, my puter decided that I was doing too well and thought a go without engine sound would be interesting. Due to this, I crashed out and bust a half shaft. I was leading our wee group until this, so I was disappointed to have to limp home with no drive.... dam u computer, dam u.

Managed to get the 10 place though, so i am chuffed!

Yet again, thanks to all, especially the admins!

jc

Congrats Sebastien, Attila & Ludovic for the podium, WD guys :). Rick beating me by 12sec i,m NOT happy about :D :D, WD :good:
I was hoping for 5th and got it due to others misfortune, will have to find the time and start to practice for the next one if i want to finish high. There are just too many pilots who can finish ahead of me if i don't practice lol. WD everybody :) :)

Thx Rick & Lukasz for your hard work, RD for allowing us the forum space, see you next round guys :)

I'm happy with my highest-so-far result, especially considering (just like Dariusz) a complete lack of training. However all my 3 "designated rivals" for this season finished higher, so I have some serious work to do to catch them. Time for tarmac practice, although I'll be doing some of it in a RS2000 for the WRSMP run in parallel ;).

Norbert, I will send you a replay later today, after a WTM race (I have to make a quick pick, as I don't remember which one is worthwhile really).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back