RDRC S2 - Round 5 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (18/19th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be pretty interesting. I'm used to G27, have to use DFP now (the pedals are wierd, what's 5% brakes on G27 is 100% here...). French co-driver (forgot to switch after reinnstall...) nice... I know left and right on french, and I can count on french, but here it's "fast, easy, flat etc, not 1,2,3", so I know where to turn, but not how fast. And no force feedback. I love easter holidays! :p

Oh well, SS1: Used inters, worked well, fastest in my sessiong.

SS2: 4 spins, lost over 30 sec

SS3, two small spins and one huuuuuuuge (lost around 20 sec on that alone), 15 sec behind fastest so far (no time from Roy when I write this)

SS4: Crap, broke the gearbox in 1st, and then stalled. Retired.

End: This was the rally I had planned to shine in, but the easter holiday screwed that... I need to get a good result soon!!

I had fun tonight. Could have gone with snow tyres on SS1, daaaang how slippery it felt :tongue: From there on I did some good times, allthough I have been slightly faster on snow on the same stages. Smashed my clutch with 3 km to go on SS6, and lost a lot on SS7 aswell... When I then crushed the car completely on SS8 I decided to call it a day. Thanks for letting me test, Senad, was really fun with the SX4 :)

Could you send to me a few repalys, please, because I want to make a short highlights music video ;)
So, my rally is so good, I made a few, little mistakes, and once time, I hitted a photomaker on the Sikakama.
7th in overall this session is pretty good, only one CL car overtook me. I hope I will stand on the podium, in the CL.

EDIT: If you doubt in my work, watch my highlights videos, on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jegember95?feature=mhum

My e-mail address if you need it: iceman9595@freemail(dot)hu

Rally results

Overall Rally Results

Congrats to our winners, Sebastien in the Premier, and Nigel in the Champions league :trophy:

Stage wins
Sebastien Levret (P): 11 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
Gregory Degreef (C): 6 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
Nigel Atkins (C): 5 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star:
Jakub Sulej (P): 2 stage wins :star::star:
Attila Kiss (P): 1 stage win :star:
Norbert Leitner (C): 1 stage win :star:
Norbert Serban (C): 1 stage win :star:
Kevin Hopkins (C): 1 stage win :star:

Thanks to all who participated, thanks to Łukasz for his Excel skillz, and thanks to Rick for organizing the whole thing. :thanks: :rally:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Yeah, a great event for my team.:banana:

I hope everybody enjoy racing in my lands ! I love so much Finland, the very fast track and the very big jumps !!!

Big congrats to my team mate for his first podium with a WRC in this championship.:doublethumb:

After Jakub was retired in the SS2, I can drive the whole event without pressure, I just need to be clean to keep a good general time to avoid a surprise in the other sessions.
Jakub, what kind of tires did you used in SS1 ? A wrong tires choice was the reason of your retired ?

Well done also to Attila, who everytime (exept the last round) made a very good result. It will be interesting to see the end of the season for the fight for the top 5.

Simone and Dariusz create a great fight in the EU4, well done. And Rick put the first focus in P4, great !

Congrats to Nigel, who won in the champion league ! Very surprise to see 55s between you and Norbert !
Did you make wrong choice of tires, Norbert ?

And also a big thanks senad, Łukasz and Rick for this event !

Congrats to Nigel, who won in the champion league ! Very surprise to see 55s between you and Norbert !
Did you make wrong choice of tires, Norbert ?

thanks Seb :D

with so much motorsport to watch over the weekend i didn`t get chamce to test anything but dry tyres so i went with wets then inters for the 1st stages, and looking at the times for SS04-SS07 maybe Norbert chouse dry`s? it would be nice to know what tyres people picked, i know some might what this kept a secret but in real rallying its easy to find out what tyres everyone used :D

well i must admit i realy didnt expect to finish with 5 stage wins and overall win in class :cool::cool::cool:

as i didnt do as much practice as i normaly do i can only ashume that my new tactic between stages helped me stay focused which lead to me making few mistakes and drive my best rally ever :D

huge thanks to all the RDRC staff and looking forward to the next event :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years