RDRC S2 - Round 5 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (18/19th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must disagree to that,tested under good conditions it's like driving on ice no gravel feel an going of it's all most impossible to get back on track, so I am curious wat kind of whether we have ??

I only say this as I find the stages have really good grip and feel and getting back on the stage is not that big of a problem.

Are you driving via "Launch RBR SSE" or just one stage with the "Launch RSRBR2011"?

If you are using SSE then you are trying to drive on gravel with snow tyres, it doesn't work very well. You would need to open the RBRWrong+tyre button as well and select gravel tyres. The mod change doesn't change tyres in the original game (Finland still has snow tyres/France still has tarmac).

I would suggest however that if anyone is having problems like this and think it just doesn't feel right, it most likely isn't. If ANYONE has questions about the mods please ask.

Rick, I always launch RSRBR2011 to start,auto tyre choice on give me Gravel Dry,even had Wrong+Tyre on give Gravel Dry all so.

Compared to Coffs Harbour, is a big difference no problems their at all , basic setup than an for now.

So I am a bit puzzled,don't no wat to do now (go testing now )

The game crashed before I even got to drive the first stage. I know you've said that once you join a session, it's that session that counts but would it be ok if I join tommorows session instead?

Short lived rally for me... Chose the Skoda S2000 from the list, and at the starting line I had the Proton Satria... When I returned to RSCenter it still said Skoda on the car choise. Slightly annoying.

Changing around any more now will only be making more trouble for you guys than needed, so I retire now and will reinstall the whole pack of RSRBR for the next event in the series.

edit: I might have found it now. I have been changing around a bit the cars in the other innstalls (for different plugins), and it seems like I have messed up this install aswell... Time for a cleanup and kick in the rear for doing this the evening of a rally... Will be back next round for sure!

Not sure if I joined the wrong Session, I thought the US3 was today, but the Session name was US2. I was also alone in the Server, so I guess I was wrong. Oh well.

EDIT: Yep I was a numpty this time, didn't realise that the Monday US Session was based on local time (day of the week) rather than GMT time (day of the week). :confused::confused:
Sorry Aaron and Troy, I meant to join you guys. :redface:

BTW, Troy has signed up but his name hasn't been included in the top post starting list.

Not sure if I joined the wrong Session, I thought the US3 was today, but the Session name was US2. I was also alone in the Server, so I guess I was wrong. Oh well.

EDIT: Yep I was a numpty this time, didn't realise that the Monday US Session was based on local time (day of the week) rather than GMT time (day of the week). :confused::confused:
Ya, thought that might've been the case, so created the session just to be safe :). Should've asked, not sure why I didn't, sorry.

The sessions follow the time zones: OC 1 -> EU 1 -> US 1 -> OC2... Figured it's the more logical way. Otherwise US 1 would be on a Friday night for them.

BTW, Troy has signed up but his name hasn't been included in the top post starting list.

Lukasz seems to be away or something, several people are missing. Two people editing might lead to mistakes, so I didn't want to mess around in the post, but I'll edit it now.

Its going to be an interesting rally for me as i didn't practice at all ( again :( ) for this round. But have to say i feel confident..ish as i like Finland and do remember some of the stages. Whatever happens i,m defo going to enjoy myself :) . Now i need to have a few runs on the BTB stage as this one is brand new to me . See you in the server in 30 min guys . And GL for the rally :) :)

I will do it tonight please!

Ashok Revanna - tantragna - EU3

EDIT: I was awake tonight to watch the youtube videos of the latest Jordan Rally of WRC 2011 season... My internet had broke down for the last half week or so.. Nevertheless a nice boost prior to this rally haha... :D

ss1 was nice clipped a tree though
ss2 pretty neat...
ss3 clipped a tree i guess...
ss4 clipped a tree i think... indeed at a very fast corner... lucky to be able to save the car
ss5 pretty clean run, not very fast, but a wiser one i can say
ss6 had a couple of superb to be crashes, but saved it well.... happy for that, but ruined my own timing compared to the earlier stage
ss7 ok'ish... was my first time run... never knew that this wonderful stage existed until now... one incident a couple of hundred meters before to the finish, smashed the windscreen... completed with no further issues.
ss8 nightmare stage midway once i approach that dungeon kinda downhill zigzag road section.... had a nasty rolls & smashed the windshield... also ran over a media/marshall tooo.... damn!!
ss9 mistake: went off too fast downhill section & spun off the road.. but enjoyed the next remaining section...
ss10 was darn good until the last couple of kms where i just lost the pace... never even realised until i saw the time board after finishing the stage
ss11 was good, neat & clean
ss12 same as ss9
ss13 it was flowing very fast & managed an early jumping roll in air & landing nastily on the roof smashing the windshield, but fortunately it was back on wheels backwards... i mean rolling backwards... didnt loose time there, but the poor visibility ate the rest of the stage's pace & time...
ss14 it could have been better if i had not gone off the road in between those blocks & spun a couple of times...

the best part was that it was a 19 member in one session fighting for the best ... never had this experience earlier.... loved this rally... only wished it was a normal gravel stages & no the modded snow stages!!! aah.. now my shoulder is aching like hell, which is demanding more rest of that stupid fall i had on my bike during practice in the gymkhana...

thanks for the rally guys... really enjoyed it to the best!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%