RDRC S2 - Round 3 - Coffs Harbour Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's the persons that have most time to learn and memorize the stage that will have a huge advantage?

Do you seriously think the default pacenotes in ANY rally game are good enough to drive off without knowing the stage? They should only ever be used as a guide in my opinion. if you want to win you need to have ACCURATE pacenotes or know the stage.

Any driver who learns a stage by heart have an easier way to win the stage than a driver who does not know it, even with pacenotes. But the pacenotes will make it a bit easier for a newcomer to get around the stage with a smaller time loss than driving only by vision. I also have never tested the stage before, as I have only recently returned to RBR and the RSRBR. But since it is a short stage, I do not reckon that I will lose the rally on not knowing the stage, even though it will be run twice.

I will sign up for the rally, I just do not know what session is the best for me yet :wink:

Do you seriously think the default pacenotes in ANY rally game are good enough to drive off without knowing the stage? They should only ever be used as a guide in my opinion. if you want to win you need to have ACCURATE pacenotes or know the stage.

I have no problems with new stages on this game when it is without lag and with pacenotes. I find I have bigger problems after a run or two on the stage :p

Rick thats the way I am driving, I had never any practice in the previous season and I wasnt that bad :) I even plan to turn off icons of the notes this time... its so much exciting to drive that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%