SS8 - Mustaselka (Normal/Night)
Overnight Service
SS9 - Sikakama (Normal/Day)
SS10 - Autiovaara (Normal/Day)
Service
SS11 - Sikakama (Normal/Day)
SS12 - Autiovaara (Normal/Day)
Finish

Is it normal to have SS4 with Mustaselka 2 and SS8 with Mustaselka ?

Robb Kulcsar R27kul - EU1
Still don't know what I'll be driving, but I'll decide untill the start in the sign up thread.
Edit: I'll be racing Monday night, so it will be EU3.

going to do my RBR2011 install tonite, all files downloaded, old version deleted, fresh RBR install, everybody keep all fingers crossed. After that I will start looking at the cars on offer for the second league (dunno why I am listed with the evo, must be a copy and paste mistake I made, never will take that one out again, much too fragile. If I see the bumps Subarus survive in Senads videos ...)

everything working fine here, only strange thing I noticed is: starting your Richard Burns.dll from RSRBR center to make changes to settings takes ages, started the original game instead, way faster.
hope there is another club event on Monday so I can test online connection.
nice to find my favourites, the S2000, in the cars on offer. Will they be very much slower than the N4-2 cars? What do you think? I love the Fiat in that S-2000 1 pack, but I suppose it's really no match for the Subaru N14 (which I have just tested, it eats those trees for breakfast, munch munch)

Was quite surprised what you can squeeze out of the S2000's, great cars to drive, well the one i drove was pretty alright (VW Polo)
To keep the rev's up, your kind of forced to stay on the driving line which is a good thing i think, invaluable experience if looking to move to something with more grunt. If i can figure out a good hand brake technique for the S2000's i like to drive these more.

By not releasing weather conditions for stages until rally day is IMO a definite game changer and i'm glad it's been included for S2 because i think it's going to bring some interesting result's overall, along with the addition of service points.

Before i forget...

Eddie Mann - EddieX1 - OC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%