RDRC S1 sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to have you aboard :welcome:

If you haven't tried joining an online rally yet, I can set up a test session for you, if you want.

Too bad the championship event is next week, club rallies are great for gathering experience.
Luckily, round 4 should be the easiest one yet, in my opinion at least. But I like snow :)

Thank you Senad I appreciate it, now I practice offline. Thank you for your proposal I will use whenever you have time :)

Hi Krzysztof, great to see another Blue Flagger joining us, hope you have fun Rallying. Hope to see you in some of our Rally Club Events too, they can be an excellent way to get to grips with RBR whilst having lots of fun at the same time. :)

Thank you Warren, I think it is the next step of simracing, because as I can see this is very difficult, much more than racing. As one time Roman said: "every tree near road can kill you and there are no curbs too run wide"

Hi, Krzysztof. Nice to see more and more Poles starting in RBR events on RD :).

It is nice I can see Poles here on RD, there more and more of us. Nice to see you here also Łukasz :)

yep, next season we can field Kruszewski and Babij as an all Polish Blue Flag team. Anyone try to beat that ?!

I hope we will but firstly must get used to the new environment ;)

I will change a car, because I thought A class is slower than premier, it is in opposite way. Any suggestion what to choose for the beginners?

Thanks again for warm welcome.

Thank you Senad I appreciate it, now I practice offline. Thank you for your proposal I will use whenever you have time :)
Just send me a PM at any time you can drive. :good:

I will change a car, because I thought A class is slower than premier, it is in opposite way. Any suggestion what to choose for the beginners?

Thanks again for warm welcome.

All cars are pretty similar, there are no good or bad ones. Best way is to try them, and pick the one you find best.
I chose my Impreza N11 because it was the prettiest Impreza in the pack :D

Cool, I'd like myself to go on the last round on a WRC, but I'll think about it for the next season ( I'll have to take some points for the team and for sure with Premier I'll do better). Maybe we can do one or more test sessions between the seasons :) .

With my last result, Citroën want test me in a WRC Xsara 2005 for the last event of championship. (It's an opportunity for the next championship, maybe ;) )
It's a pleasure for me, and i'm impatient to fight in "A league".

I've put you into the last round as A league in the Citroen. Does anybody have an objection to this Gaetan changing car and class?

I think this kind of car switching should be allowed without any problems. Kinda like in real life, you just show up in a more powerful car. And with our improved bookkeeping method compiling results is easier and faster now ;).

In fact I'm thinking about making a similar move too; if I'm able to drive a WRC in time for round 5, that is. My disastrous start of the season means I'm not going to be anywhere high in the overall standings no matter what car I drive. Hope it's okay with you too, Rick.

Good point, Rick :D

Ok, time to bite the bullet. Despite the deep love for N4 cars it's time to test something faster. Turns out that M-Sport had one Focus RS WRC 05 ready for some lack-of-talent testing for this season's final round. Being a Ford lover I just couldn't resist the offer and it looks like I will be able to crash around in a WRC car in Wales. Early Finnish tests suggest that while pace probably isn't where it should be (we even looked for it in the trunk), there is hope for a few non-DNFs.

So I'm officially announcing a Focus RS WRC 05 in A League driven by me during round 5. Wish me luck :)

Nah, I'm always an angry Impreza driver deep at my heart :D. It was a tough call, because I really liked how the N12 sounds and drives and wanted to start in it. And WRCs in a way force me to drive from bumper cam, I just can't adjust to their cockpits.

Also my result in this rally will decide if I'm going to quit whining about being too rubbish to drive a WRC car ;).

Good for you Lukasz. I was thinking myself to switch next year to WRC, I was testting a Impreza 2008 and man it is fast. No matter that I'll get my ass kicked all the rounds from you guys, but it will be more fun for me driving it. Hope not to get to frustrated by the results :). A podium finish by the end of this season is enough for me with the N4 Impreza.

Yeah, WRCs are fast, but the grip, traction and braking abilities are what just stuns me. I was practicing for a bit today and man, those pacenotes finally fall into place in a car that can stop way faster than similarly speeding group N one. And does it smoother to. It requires quit a big change in driving style, but I'm slowly getting the idea why I'm doing everything wrong. And clocking new PBs (according to RBR profile) on every stage I visit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back