RDRC S1 sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senad Subasic - Subaru Impreza N11 - Premier league - Team Prodrive - mfodor

If anyone wants to join me in the Impreza, gimme a shout. Preferably N10 or 11, but I'm flexible :)
Also, could use some help with the name :parrot:

Eckhart von Glan (Eckhart v Glan) car: to be announced team: Team Blue Flag Racing

Dunno which class I will end up in. Sign me up anyway. If we are not enough for a second league I'll run with the fast guys, if many people sign up, I'll be happy to be in the second tier.

John Low - Mitsubishi Evo 9 - Premier League - Red Chicken Racing - elmomarty - OC

Looking forward to it

Rick, would you like a video done for each rally like in the club ?

Julien Luca - Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive - Premier League - Team Prodrive - Julien Luca (EU)

If anyone wants to join me, please do. All you need is a scooby!

Just test drove the lot and I think I'll take the N11. If you're going to join, you're welcome to think of another name for the team. Team Prodrive sounds very professional, my driving probably won't be!

I suppose I'd better sign-up. I like to be different from the main crowd, so I'll drive the Peugeot 206 03, without having tested it yet.

Warren Dawes - Peugeot 206 WRC03 - A league - "Ozzy Froggy" Rally Team - (WAD53)) OC

I like this skin too (see attached pic). :cool:

Attachments

• Pug 206 WRC 03 - WAD.jpg
    Pug 206 WRC 03 - WAD.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 349
..and I will be the second Ozzy Froggy Rally team member!

Cam Wedgwood - Peugeot 206 WRC03 - A league - "Ozzy Froggy" Rally Team - (Wedge)) OC

Ok, here is an interesting one. Cam does not HAVE to run in A league as he is classed as Premier league. However the rules say the no team can have 2 A league drivers. I am thinking of allowing it on the following grounds.

1/ If both drivers run in A league they are limiting the points they may be able to get.
2/ Technically Cam is NOT an A league driver by Definition.

Does anyone object to this?

No, both team members do not HAVE to dive the same car, but I think it is cooler that way;) just my opionion.

John, I'd love to get a video posted for each rally. It would be great if you've got the time. I wasn't going to ask though as you seam busy with the Club Videos. Thanks for the help though

BTW, I'm open for a team mate as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years