1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDRC S1 sign-up thread

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by Lee Palmer, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This a signup thread?

2. RDRC - Rally World

Ok everyone, signup is ready for the first Racedepartment Rally League.

please post

Real name - Car - League - Team - user name

3. Senad Subasic - Subaru Impreza N11 - Premier league - Team Prodrive - mfodor

If anyone wants to join me in the Impreza, gimme a shout. Preferably N10 or 11, but I'm flexible :)
    Also, could use some help with the name :parrot:

4. Tomas Reinicke

Tomas Reinicke
    Premium Member

Tomas Reinicke - Subaru Impreza N12 - Premier league CTBR Motorsport - (ctbr) EU
    I'm in, but I will miss the first race due to a business trip

5. Eckhart von Glan (Eckhart v Glan) car: to be announced team: Team Blue Flag Racing

Dunno which class I will end up in. Sign me up anyway. If we are not enough for a second league I'll run with the fast guys, if many people sign up, I'll be happy to be in the second tier.

6. John Low - Mitsubishi Evo 9 - Premier League - Red Chicken Racing - elmomarty - OC

Looking forward to it

Rick, would you like a video done for each rally like in the club ?

7. Julien Luca

Julien Luca
    Unlicensed Member<BR/><a href='./standings/home/38 @Simberia

Julien Luca - Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive - Premier League - Team Prodrive - Julien Luca (EU)

If anyone wants to join me, please do. All you need is a scooby!

8. But N14 is hideous :love-over:

9. Julien Luca

Julien Luca

It's a good thing you don't have to watch me race then... I might change car later, I still have to test the others out.

10. I meant I'd be glad to join you, but I can't be seen in that car :D

Will have to test them all too, I hope N14 doesn't turn out to be the best :eek:

11. Julien Luca

Julien Luca

Hmm I wasn't aware that we had to have the same car. How about we meet in the middle and take the N12?

12. Ah, I just assumed that the car should be the same in a team.

Anyway, was just joking a bit there, any Impreza is a good Impreza :). Try them all, and pick your favourite.

Glad to be aboard:drink:

13. Julien Luca

Julien Luca

Just test drove the lot and I think I'll take the N11. If you're going to join, you're welcome to think of another name for the team. Team Prodrive sounds very professional, my driving probably won't be!

14. LOL, was thinking the same thing :D. Hopefully there are no Prodrive related people lurking about to see the shame that will be brought to their name.

15. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Are you sure Team members HAVE to drive the same car???

If a Team is comprised of a A League and a Premier League driver, then that is not possible anyway. :confused:

16. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I suppose I'd better sign-up. I like to be different from the main crowd, so I'll drive the Peugeot 206 03, without having tested it yet.

Warren Dawes - Peugeot 206 WRC03 - A league - "Ozzy Froggy" Rally Team - (WAD53)) OC

I like this skin too (see attached pic). :cool:

Attached Files:

17. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium Member

..and I will be the second Ozzy Froggy Rally team member!

Cam Wedgwood - Peugeot 206 WRC03 - A league - "Ozzy Froggy" Rally Team - (Wedge)) OC

18. Ok, here is an interesting one. Cam does not HAVE to run in A league as he is classed as Premier league. However the rules say the no team can have 2 A league drivers. I am thinking of allowing it on the following grounds.

1/ If both drivers run in A league they are limiting the points they may be able to get.
    2/ Technically Cam is NOT an A league driver by Definition.

Does anyone object to this?

No, both team members do not HAVE to dive the same car, but I think it is cooler that way;) just my opionion.

John, I'd love to get a video posted for each rally. It would be great if you've got the time. I wasn't going to ask though as you seam busy with the Club Videos. Thanks for the help though

BTW, I'm open for a team mate as well!

19. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium Member

3/ I am crap, so not a threat... :fwd::wink:

But really, I'll read the rules more clearly but that is the car I'd prefer.

20. Sorry, My bad Jakub.

But you haven't signed up yet. Afraid of the compitition? lol JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.