RDRC S1 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...] looking at that video, he has added a huge amount of extra content to the Stage. It doesn't look so bare anymore. [...]
Really? TBH it looks almost identical with the exception of few fine-tunings of the surroundings (for instance on the side of the tight right turn somewhere near the middle) and addition of the breakable RBR stuff. I'd say it's the camera angles that give this impression, because you don't really see some of this stuff when driving.

Adam Jonas (Adam Jonas) - EUX

I'm so sorry guys that I haven't taken part the last 2 rounds, but I was very busy in the last few weeks because of the school.

Ready to take part at this rally, with my new wheel! :)

I wont sing in but i dont kwon wish league i can join.

My time zone is GMT so i have this opportunities true?

EUX Start: 15:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *

Pedro Lima - Subaru Impreza N14 URT - League - Simptteam - pedrolima

Guys, I wish to participate in this round but cannot see the password (unapproved license?)

James Knowles-Peugeot 307 (A8W-05)-A league-Equipe au Memphis-USA

When will be the US start time, and how long from the start time are we given to finish?

I typically game quite early (5am Central time)...

Once your license is approved you will be able to view the passwords for the servers.

The start times are in the first post, the US session starts at 10pm Central. It sounds like you may want to request a new session, the closest session to that time is the Oceania session but thats 3:30am Central.

The amount of time you can take on the rally is determined by RSRBR, I normally have about 4-5 min to spare after the first stage, and this increases to over 30+ min by the end of the rally. If you have run any of the public sessions in RSRBR, it is the same setup as that, RD does not have control over that.

Hope to see you out there this round!

I wont sing in but i dont kwon wish league i can join.

My time zone is GMT so i have this opportunities true?

EUX Start: 15:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *

Pedro Lima - Subaru Impreza N14 URT - League - Simptteam - pedrolima

If your driving the N14 Subaru it is premier league this season Pedro. i'll include you in the enrty now like that, if anyhting changes let me know.

Rick-I do have issues with Tervaniemi...
It is drivable, but is a very choppy load. I will have to take it VERY easy to finish the stage with no damage.

Apologies-my laptop is probably not up to the task...

Just an FYI-I've read all the previous posts and understand the situation..

Sorry if a not unterdstand. But Tervaniemi is removed or not ?
I work early the next day if I am not obliged to do so, as I prefer to finish earlier.

Tervaniemi will be in the rally but the times will not be included in the results. You can run it if you want but you do not HAVE to.

Unfortunately the stage doesn't run well for a number of people but I feel it is to good a stage to be dropped completely. For those the can run it and want to we will give a little prize for the fastest time over this stage in A league and Premier League, but no points will be awarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back