RDRC S1 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have jusy been told that Rallyesim will be releasing RSRBR2011 about 1 day before round 5.........................bugger.

I will advise that you DO NOT update to this before the rally. RSRBR2010 SHOULD still run without a problem and we DON'T want the same issues that we had in round 4.

Rick,
If you aren't going to include it, then there is still plenty of time to substitute another Stage for it (eg. default Stages) if you want to retain the 12 Stages for this Round.

We will include the Tervaniemi 15km stage but it will be left out of the results. 10 stages will be enough for this round and for those of us that CAN drive the stage it is too AMAZING to leave out.

While we won't award point for the Tervienemi stage we will give a little mention for the best SINGLE stage time. HAve a BIG go here and lets see what you can do. If you can't drive this stage don't worry, it will not impact on the overall rally or championship.

Also, I have moved all of the posts regarding computer performance and graphics cards and making the stage run well to the "BTB stage discussion" thread. I made that thread for just this purpose.

congrats fellow Blue Flagger, well done! lol, let's all count our kids, mine are 16 and 13 so the days of stinky diapers are quite a bit behind me, actually beginning to start getting used to the idea of playing in Warren's league (the granddad league)

Yep, it looks better there but its no supprise. the guyt that made it (ENO??) is part of that comunity. I believe he has not stopped working on it, it is just being kept for the .It guys.

He must also be using the original tools etc as he's got the moving people now as well. That should also mean the weather and all.

It is a shame there is such a divid between the stage builders and the sites they support. It's even getting hard to get advice out of them if your not part of their comunity.

If they combined their efforts we could be playing NEW AMAZING stages everytime unstead of using the original stages with different surfaces.

Nooo, it's not exclusive. He just redone it in 3DS, so it's in a native RBR format. From what I know it's now waiting for Wally's approval to get on Czech plugin, so I think it'll be drivable in this format on RSRBR soon too :).

Nooo, it's not exclusive. ............so I think it'll be drivable in this format on RSRBR soon too :).

Let's hope so Lukasz, looking at that video, he has added a huge amount of extra content to the Stage. It doesn't look so bare anymore. If we could get more RBR native content stages in RSRBR, it would add much more life to RBR for us.
Fingers crossed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back