RDRC S1 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, final points for the outright, premier and teams championship have been posted: http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-rally-championship/36999-rdrc-points-tables.html#post697678

Congratulations to Project D drivers for their clean sweep :trophy:

Congratulations also to Jakub, Rick, Robb, Aaron, and DSC Motorsports and Blue Flag Racing teams for their respective podium finishes :trophy:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Also, if you have any replays you want to share, please send them to senad.subasic@gmail.com, or upload them to speedyshare.com :thanks:

Some random stats I scribbled down along the way, maybe someone else will find it interesting too :)

• 7 different rally winners, nobody with more than 2 wins
  • Sebastien and Ludovic had 4 podiums each (including the wins)
  • Sebastien and Ludovic were also the only ones with over 20 stage wins
  • 18 different stage winners
  • 2 drivers missed all 5 rallies
  • 19 drivers didn't miss a rally

statsyi.png

Attachments

• stats.png
    stats.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 278
Nice work all, that was a fun season. I am surprised I was able to hang on to the 3rd place in Premier as I had a couple poor rallies and I was sure Senad was going to sneak by after the last round.

Looking forward to the next season!

edit: I have a couple replays for you Senad, I keep forgetting to send in replays :)

Nice work all, that was a fun season. I am surprised I was able to hang on to the 3rd place in Premier as I had a couple poor rallies and I was sure Senad was going to sneak by after the last round.

Looking forward to the next season!

edit: I have a couple replays for you Senad, I keep forgetting to send in replays :)

I have your replays from stages 3 and 8 :good:

Congratulations to Sebastien, the new RDRC Champion, and the deserved winner. :trophy:
Well done to Jakub and Rick for the podium, very consistent and fast driving.

Congratulations to Ludovic for the Premier League Championship, also very fast in all Rounds and very few mistakes. :trophy: Well done Robb and Aaron for the podium too.

Team Championship ended up closer than expected, grats to Project D, having the winner of both Classes showed they were a very strong Team. :trophy: Great to see DSC Motorsports (Lee and Ondrej) and Blue Flag Racing (Eckhart and Gaetan) fill the podium.

Well done to all drivers, it has been an interesting challenge, and I'm sure it will be even better next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back