RDRC S1 - Round 1 - Rally of Lake Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eckhart, Mulligatawny is automatically created when you install RSRBR2010.
The missing writing will most likely be due to your game resolution not being the same as your monitor resolution (or at least the ratio). You should set it in Richard Burns rally.ini.
Yes default is usually 640 x 480, but you should then be able to change it to your current monitor.

I would remove your old Profile and redo the set up options again manually under Options, just in case you have some old settings that are different to your new PC.
Also, check your Resolution ratio that is set under the RSCenter Settings option, maybe it doesn't match the ratio of your monitor.

Eckhart, Mulligatawny is automatically created when you install RSRBR2010.
The missing writing will most likely be due to your game resolution not being the same as your monitor resolution (or at least the ratio). You should set it in Richard Burns rally.ini.
Yes default is usually 640 x 480, but you should then be able to change it to your current monitor.

thx warren. I did when I first installed RBR on the new PC (see post in this thread some way up), and it worked fine till RBR 2010 got in the way. I suppose it might overwrite the .ini file, will try again tonight - time permitting - or else have to forgo rally#1 :( since I just found out I will be at work tomorrow night till about 19.45 CET :( , little time to do anything by then. Everybody cross those fingers.

thx Senad, just done my first stage in RSBR2010 in the Evo6, everything working fine here, thx sooo much for all the help. Hope I can make it on time tomorrow but looking at the agenda posted I should have a fair chance. Lol, no training because of all the birthing problems on the new PC, still: cannot wait!

yep, back from work, dinner under my belt, now all I need is some water for "between the stages". Won't be on teamspeak cause I still have some work to do and will more or less rush through the stages without smalltalk in-between. Enjoy our first night out everybody and may the best guy out there win :)

I can rarely join TS in the EU session, will disturb people around me. Wanted to join the OC session, they're fun on TS, but today I found out I won't be home at that time tomorrow :(

This will not be good. Slept for 3 hours last night, went around the city on a bicycle, with a monitor under my arm for the last half hour, then again rushed on foot through torrential rain. I'm barely alive.

Racing driver excuses already, heh

Good luck all

Just a heads up. Pribram, when the gravel bit starts, if you're on tarmac tires, like me, and you can't turn right, like me, and you go off track to the left, like me, the game might crash, like it did for me. Two times went off at the same place, two game crashes.

Hard rally for me, Tarmac is definitively not my favorite stages. I didn't know very well these french stage and Pibram, because I really prefered gravel or snow. My objective was to do a good rally without mistake, but it is impossible to avoid mistake on this surface for me.
Jakub Sulej was clearly faster than me. Is it your favorite stages Jakub ?

Congrats for your very very good and fast stages, I can not follow you, but I think that I made a good time, due to the fact that I hate tarmac.

We will see the result tomorow.

Same here, tarmac is my least favourite surface. Was doing okay, managed to be faster than Ludovic on a stage or two, I'm happy with that. Too bad those two Pribram retirements completely messed up my overall standing.

Congrats Ludovic, great stage times :good:

That was fantasic fun. I was more competive (vs my own class) this week than I have been before. Do adore this car. had problems on on of the early france stages and the Pibrum stage but other than that was really fun. Thanks to all who drove and a big thanks to organisers for this league. Can't wait for the next :p.

First round over. Great racing, killed one marshall, one CFH in a ridge, couple of hits, in the end I'll get some points on A League :) . I wanna thank everyone who participate and especially those who made this come true. WRC's are light years from me ( but I'm sure that even witha WRC I still be far behind)!
Liked Pilbram, hated Bisanne and didn't even understand the SS- RSI 3 stage that we run 3 times and each time I manage to be the last :( .

I just cant belive it, all my live I tought that I am a gravel boy, but second good run on tarmac is very strange situation for me. I was preparing for tarmac, because it is surface where I am fast or smashed, so trying to push like a mad and no mistakes is a answer for fast rally. Grat battle with Seabstien, very smooth drive by him all the time the same stage times, congrats for you. Looking at OC guys, good luck and be carefull on wide sectino on Joux Verte it is monster place

Puh.... what a crazy race for me. After SS1 i lost internet connection.... times were popping up on screen occationaly. And i tried reboot my modem/router a couple of times.... and now when i finished ss13 connection was finally back. I managed to sendt times to server almost every stage, but it looks like i lost a couple. Can someone please PM me a email adress to send my times to?

About the rally, started ok. And I got some hints on the 2nd and 3rd SS that i was not fast enough... took som great risks and missed, couple of CFH, a marshall and lot of spins. Did not find any rythm. So when reaching the 3 - 4 last SS i lost my gauges, and having som trouble with my screen setup. (camhack + win7x64 + nvidia surround = trouble) But managed to fix so i could drive. I suppose this qualifies to mechanical trouble.

Great fun though... puh! :)

I also have all the replays, still send to John Low?

Is is too late to sign up for this? I just added my name to the main signup thread, and if at all possible I would like to run in the US session.

Sorry for the last min BS, Senad reminded me about it on twitter and it spurred me into action :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back