RDRC - Media Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Chicken Racing team got their hands on the old Accent once driven by Fast Freddy. Poor thing spent most of it's life in a shed, unused. After getting her up and running we've done a few kilometers, interrupted by a mandatory fixes caused by some more scenic routes, and finally spent good deal of time scraping off the old paint and vinyl, followed by applying some fresh RDRC stickers in toxic green and putting the name of the new driver on the windows.

As the car is provided by Hyundai almost for free we've decided to stick with the classic livery, with just a few additional RD logos.

Attachments

• ACC01.jpg
    ACC01.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 226
As the car is provided by Hyundai almost for free we've decided to stick with the classic livery, with just a few additional RD logos.

Please Lukasz, can you give us, the lazy ones, the additional RD logos to put it on our cars. It would be really nice if everybody (or who is interested) to have it. The ones on back window, bonnet and on the doors.

Guys,

While I am more than happy to do the videos for the League Rallies I am also aware there are some people out there with much greater skills than mine. I am trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can and have new software I am playing with as my skills get better. Should anyone wish to do the videos they are more than welcome to take over.

I am not backing out at all, I am just happy to give anyone else who wants to do it the chance to do it. Ondrej's promo video was just amazing and I have seen others around that just leave my skills way behind. Also with my medical issues starting to take over more and more recently, things are a bit dodgy all round and I need to spend less time on the computer. All the strain on eyes and stuff promotes little seizures which is not fun. It's sort of like doing speed without taking the drugs.

Also so much to try and learn and so little brains to cram it all in doesn't help.

Anyhow, if someone would like to step in I would be very happy and grateful to step aside.

EDIT ::: Thanks to Rick and Senad another good idea has emerged, perhaps someone would like to split the videos with me. Someone do the Premier League cars and the other do the other class.

Cheers

John you are more then the right person for this, I dont know how much are you possible to work with your medical problem but you always did great job, your videos are funny and what is the most important they are suitable. I cant imagine how I should make the same with those special effects etc., this should be just simple and you are doing absolutely great job, we have fun watching your videos :)

Red Chicken Racing announce a vehicle change for their Premier League driver. John Low will now be in a Subaru N12, simply because Mitsubishi couldn't come up with Castrol paint jobs to suit the Evo 9. John is delighted, taking into account what he did with the last Subaru he was given.

sent you some stages replay by mailo, John, hope they arrived. When I watched them yesterday night, they were all screwed up, though, last stage had my Mitsubishi some 200 feet up in the air, braking and turning while the rSI arena was to be seen down down below :) surreal. Hope they work on your installation.

Please Lukasz, can you give us, the lazy ones, the additional RD logos to put it on our cars. It would be really nice if everybody (or who is interested) to have it. The ones on back window, bonnet and on the doors.

I made the RDRC logo and am happy to share it with anyone who wants it. I'll put it up in the RBR downloads section tomorrow. :)

Edit:

That's done, you can find 720p versions in the Downloads - RBR Miscellaneous section

I made the RDRC logo and am happy to share it with anyone who wants it. I'll put it up in the RBR downloads section tomorrow. :)

Edit:

That's done, you can find 720p versions in the Downloads - RBR Miscellaneous section

I think Robb meant the stickers :). I used this exact logo you posted earlier and only gave it "modern sticker treatment" to get rid of old ones on Hyundai's livery. I'll probably make the .psd with customizable stickers more user friendly tomorrow night, just hang on :).

On the second thought - I uploaded the file "as is". There is also a short instruction included in the file's description.
I hope no one finds the colour to be desperately out of place. It was meant to be visible :).

Fonts used are simple Arial and Calibri.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rbr-miscellaneous-59/rdrc-season-1-sticker-3121/

any way to have 16:9 without stretching the car?

Yes, via CamHack. You need to chage the FOVY parameter in config.ini (you will not have this file if you have not run camhack.exe before) Here is a tutorial: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=510

I also go one step further and disable all keys that change the FOV and reset the FOV. I set the enable key to enter so it is activated when you start the stage.

That tutorial is for 16:10 (widescreen monitors), but it has the calculation for all other resolutions. For 16:9 (HDTVs) you would change FOVY = 0.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%