RDRC : BTB stages comments thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I had this problem, didn't fix it untill I changed my video card. The old one was outdated and nothing could fix the problem, no driver update, nothing. Maybe you have other kind of problem , but 99% you have to upgdare your video card.

I have an Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS...soon I will change it,but not before the race...I will try to make the stage but i don't know with wich time I can end it...it's so difficult to drive in this conditions...however the solutions that Rick had said for me it's ok,I have no problem with it...

Thank you Rob here is the screen of my video card...

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 405
I presume you've updated your drivers, got rid of unnecessary programs, run a defragmentation service on you system/game drive not too long ago etc.? It would be a shame if we missed the opportunity to run this stage, I was really looking forward to it. It has a unique style to it, really different from most of the other RBR stages. Maybe you could try to look for a solution a bit longer, there is still plenty of time to cancel the stage.

I presume you've updated your drivers, got rid of unnecessary programs, run a defragmentation service on you system/game drive not too long ago etc.? It would be a shame if we missed the opportunity to run this stage, I was really looking forward to it. It has a unique style to it, really different from most of the other RBR stages. Maybe you could try to look for a solution a bit longer, there is still plenty of time to cancel the stage.

Yes I have the last drivers and now I had cleaned all the System but the problem still remain...I don't know what can be....I will drive in the stage anyway...it's difficoult but I can do it:)

Simone, try running the stage at a low resolution. I got a 10 frames per second increase by dropping it to 640x480. It ain't pretty but it's better that 20fps.

Click this:

Then change to this:

Hopefully that might help.
My PC is a 'mighty' Athlon X2 4200+ with a nVidia 9600GT and I get an average of 30fps on this stage....just enough to make it driveable.

I wanted to practice today and I have a problem to run BTB stages. Every time I want to launch this stages it does not start with such error: "BTBStages1 File absent !".

I tried to reinstall, unistall and install again and all the time I cannot run it. England stages work perfectly. Did I miss something to install? I install RBR, patches 01 and 02, RSRBR 2010, updates 03 to 08 and all_packs install.

Please help :(

I wanted to practice today and I have a problem to run BTB stages. Every time I want to launch this stages it does not start with such error: "BTBStages1 File absent !".

I tried to reinstall, unistall and install again and all the time I cannot run it. England stages work perfectly. Did I miss something to install? I install RBR, patches 01 and 02, RSRBR 2010, updates 03 to 08 and all_packs install.

Please help :(

Like the message says, you need to install the BTB Stage pack. Sorry, I haven't posted the link in the first post, I'll add it now.
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=442&t=2383

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years