RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitter qualy P10 and a good race to P4 till the freakin loss of of FFB (or better restart of the wheel) made my loose 3 positions and forced me to drive from lap 28 on with a pappy wheel ... omg i was cursing here ; )
(if anybody has a solution to the wheel-restart-thingen gets a BIG beer!)

as usual ... some results & stats (from Group A)

bitter qualy P10 and a good race to P4 till the freakin loss of of FFB (or better restart of the wheel) made my loose 3 positions and forced me to drive from lap 28 on with a pappy wheel ... omg i was cursing here ; )
(if anybody has a solution to the wheel-restart-thingen gets a BIG beer!)

as usual ... some results & stats (from Group A)
If I'm not mistaking you can map a reset ffb button in the controls section.

With less mistakes, i can definately get into the top twelve....:cool:
:laugh: That said, i enjoyed the race tremendously and am quite happy with the end result. Pitting on lap 24 worked for me as my tyres were paste and i was falling back from the group in front of me. Came out with new shoes and caught and passed them again.
Thanks Bram and RD.

Really enjoyed last nights race and finished in the top 10 , Which is better than i had hoped for . Of course this now means the next race will be even harder as the 10 fastest from 1b will come to group 1a .
My bungee fix on my peddles seemed to work well , I did do some testing in the practice session for braking as i didn't want to come to turn 1 of the race start and keep on going .
I did 1 pit stop for tyres at the midway point ,which worked OK, as I soon made up ground on the people that hadn't pitted and got back into the top 10.
Only one incident that I thought was a bit wrong on lap 13 i was spun from behind after an overtake into turn 1 .Then he blasted of into the distance.:(.
The standard of driving was excellent throughout though . Looking forward to the next round . Well done to all who took part .

Ouch, those were nice lap times for the 1b group.
I will be happy to reach top 10-5 in next events.
It will make great racing though. Was a bit lonely this time.
Seems to have been a clean race too.

Btw Bram.... 15incidents ? was that your salubration lap.
Laughed when I saw you knocking those boards an cones on the replay. :D
I just did some donuts.

well had some great battles with dave beegley {sorry dave couldnt help myself lol}..
they got my name wrong to.. lankett.. lol. and when we were having our battles i was arnold.. lol.. anyway started prettey good, got my self up to about p12 on the first 3 corners.. then bang got hit from behind and spun off in to the dirt, costing me big time.. rejoined in last place.. then got my serious head on and made a few places.. resulting in some great battles with dave.. i didnt pit thinking i could jump a few places.. but it cost me deer.. didnt like the blue flag writing.. move over or be penalised.. was reading this and spun off again.. brilliant racing guys looking forward to next week..

well had some great battles with dave beegley {sorry dave couldnt help myself lol}..
they got my name wrong to.. lankett.. lol. and when we were having our battles i was arnold.. lol.. anyway started prettey good, got my self up to about p12 on the first 3 corners.. then bang got hit from behind and spun off in to the dirt, costing me big time.. rejoined in last place.. then got my serious head on and made a few places.. resulting in some great battles with dave.. i didnt pit thinking i could jump a few places.. but it cost me deer.. didnt like the blue flag writing.. move over or be penalised.. was reading this and spun off again.. brilliant racing guys looking forward to next week..

Hey hey hey.....I said Lancett as it was supposed to be said ;)

IMHO the blue flag rule is too strict in this game.

Your right there. You can be miles ahead of someone and get it, then you have to slow to let them pass or get a drive through.

@ Jason: I watched the vid last night after the race and was in stiches at the names we were getting called. Really enjoyed the battles we had, great racing.

anyway started prettey good, got my self up to about p12 on the first 3 corners..

By barging me out of the way...twice! After that incident my steering wheel was about 45 degrees off...I pitted but didn't have any option to repair the car so I carried on with a damaged car for the rest of the race.

Thanks to Bram & the RD team for the race...looking forward to next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%