RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, this week was very terrible, many connection problems, SCS is not one of my favorite tracks like Jacarepaguá, and we didn´t have time to pratice. So, started at the end of the grid, like always a fantastic start (my strongest point) :D turned first corner in 10th, but unfortunatelly crashed and retired due a mistake at lap 2. At least, I didn´t caused any problem for nobody, including opening for Robert in the first lap, I realize that I was extremely slowly than he and he is a serious title contender. I´m very motivated for Campo Grande, that is a very knew track for me, I like a lot, and I believe that I can back for the top 10 guys and reach the points in this final round like in Velopark. I wrote this before the end of the race, so I don´t know who is the winner:D. Congrats to you, I believe will be Bram the "rocket guy".

Not a good race for me... half a second off my PB in Qualifying, start incident where I had no chance to avoid it, struggling on old tyres, stalled the car during pitstop, P7. Championship is over, but I think second place is quite secure now.

I undid all my good work in qualifying very quickly...I couldn't see the lights from the front row so completely missed the start. And then overdrove the car trying to get back places and like a noob went off 3 times in the first 6 laps!

After that decided to go slow and steady to save my tyres and hope they would last (which they just about did) and managed to climb from 9th to 4th with others pitting and crashing out.

Well done to the podium especially Bram who I suspect may be using a blown diffuser...

Drive through penalty because someone made false start and pushed me over the line.:rolleyes:
Thank you for the race Bram and Racedepartment.
Jari I think that was me.I am very sorry for spoiling your race, thought the lights had changed, I was so mad with myself I parked the car and chilled out.That was a stupid rookie mistake. Once again sorry.:oops:

Well, I am very happy with my performance today. Again a point's finish and had no big "offs" and/or any damage. :)

I came 9th in qualy and was pleased with that, it wasn't a 1:13 like I did in practise, but still top 10. My start wasn't that bad, but had not enough revs on to have a great start. Could gain 2 spots as there were two cars having problems on the run for the first corner. It seemed that everyone came thru 1st corner. I started driving my laps and had only one thing on my mind: Don't crash and drive to the finish. I was in 7th position for a while, but due to almost spinning coming out the chicane 3 cars passed me and droped me to 10th, which was still a points finish. Some guys went off and/or did a pitstop and my team mate giving me his spot (thanx mate) I came in 8th. :)

Congrats Dave great driving M8! :D

Congrats to "alien" Bram, who found his perfect match.... GSC's F3. ;)

Thanx guys, was great intense fun again! See you all next week! :)

Excellent drive from everyone, i must say the driving was very tidy from what i saw, however.

Stefan did you keep swerving your car so i couldn't overtake you or was it just lag? everytime i gained speed and ready to overtake it looked like the car was swerving to prevent me ganining a position, could be lag or could be you battling oversteer?

My race started out ok, the start was rubbish as usual, but everyone infront and behind was cautious and careful on the brakes to T1, we all get through and then 1-2 cars spin out, im now 10th with simon kilov infront, following very close behind until the last corner i get a much better exit and overtake on the straight (thanks for keeping your line)

close driving between me stefan and simon, this carries on for 1-2 laps and then on Turn 2 i clip the kerb just abit to much, (im 3-4 seconds infront of simon by this time) , i spin crash into the wall and bounce back onto the track, i look on my mini map just before moving to check if there were cars coming, sure enough there was 4 cars on their way, i stayed still so i don't make matters worse, unfortunately simon went into me head on, this unfortunately ended his race and mine.

man these kerbs are so lethal, i have to say this track is so technical and awesome i love it.

Thank you for the Race and organizing Bram.

GRAB_038.jpg

GRAB_037.jpg

GRAB_033-1.jpg

GRAB_034-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back