RD MINI Challenge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bram Cant you change the Sign UP date to an earlier date?
I believe that is really short notice for everyone to Make their Skins and deliver, you prepare a skinpack etc in just 5 days...
At least i wont spend several hours preparing a nice skin (or try to :p) without knowing if i will have a spot or not.
It has been customary here at RD to have the deadline for skin submission after the signup deadline. Take that with a grain of salt though since I am not a staff member and I don't know what the plans of the people putting in the work are.
Edit:
I see now that the first race is only 5 days after the signup deadline. Disregard my post; I clearly misunderstood the issue.

Flyer Custom Skins.jpg
Use this thread to ask your skinning questions, share pictures, and talk anything skin related!

Drivers who submitted a skin for the Mini Friday events are not required to resubmit a skin, all new drivers however are required.

Custom skins are submitted to @Franklin Stegink via PM with a download link.
Skins should be submitted by April 27th 2016 23:59 GMT
A skin pack will be made available for download shortly after.

Restrictions and general guidelines
  • The download link to the skin template can be found HERE
  • You may design the body of the vehicle; windows must remain as they are, with only the driver name and number being changed - no design changes!
  • If you wish, your windows can be created by the staff to ensure they all use the same design.
  • Before sending the skin, choose one of the available start numbers below and include a team name, rim color (black or sliver) as well.

Last edited:
Thanks Davy, just a question re numbers, I went for 48 for the Friday skin pack however I would normally use 84. I believe 84 wasn't available because it already exists in the reiza skins, however for the actual league would I be able to use 84 as everyone will be on a custom skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back