1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDMC | S9 | General Discussion

Discussion in 'RD MINI Challenge' started by Bram, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

mini challenge season 9.jpg

Got questions about the ninth season of the RD MINI Challenge? Ask them here please.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Oh yeah :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bram

Bram

Just a heads up. Entries will be decided by the activity in the MINI Friday events. So if you haven't raced in our popular club events yet, you still have a little bit of time to get active if you like to run in this series.

4. Toymoi

Toymoi
    Premium Member

Sorry for the stupid question. I do not understand the post. A video of the minis? a championship?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I haven't done mini friday in a month or so, am i ok? :p

@Toymoi RDMC S9, race department mini challange season 9, championship. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Toymoi

Toymoi
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bram

Bram

We are working out the details and then we'll post the full announcement for you guys. So yes it will be a MINI Challenge League.

And yes you both have been regulars so don't worry at all :)

Edit: just seen your RDTCC signout so i have to retract the above statement.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Niranjan

Niranjan
    Simracing is my antidepressant Premium Member

will there be a pre quali ??... or is this a first come first serve basis and based on club activity??

9. Bram

Bram

No pre-qualy, it's basically a club event XXL with points so club attendance is leading for seeded places in the server.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

Guessing designated race number nomination will happen once the field is confirmed?

11. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

Sorry for a stupid question but I feel we will have it sooner or later… Ribeirao means Ribeirao, not Ribeirao 2012? :)
    Ribeirao - - - Ribeirao 2012
    Ribeirao.jpg Ribeirao2012.jpg
    That's the track I would have to practice in any case… :O_o:

12. Nuno Aparicio

Nuno Aparicio
    Premium Member

@Bram where can i find the thread for the Liveries?
    I would like the template etc in order to start to prepare something when i know i will be selected.
    Thanks

13. Discovery.Tv

Discovery.Tv
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nuno Aparicio

Nuno Aparicio
    Premium Member

@Bram or @Discovery.Tv I cant find on the Signups anything related to the Setups.
    Will Setups be fixed as Fridays Night or not?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Discovery.Tv

Discovery.Tv
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

I might be blind :alien:, but I can't find the "dedicated livery thread" where do I upload my skin for the league ?

Thanks !

17. Nuno Aparicio

Nuno Aparicio
    Premium Member

There is no thread yet... I already mentioned that above...
    Probably it will be created when they decide who will participate on the league and provide numbers, rules etc...
    Just need to wait and see :cautious::whistling:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Skin thread will be up tonight with all the info.
    One thing i can already say is that drivers with a club skin can use it in the league as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Flyer Custom Skins.jpg Use this thread to ask your skinning questions, share pictures, and talk anything skin related!

Drivers who submitted a skin for the Mini Friday events are not required to resubmit a skin, all new drivers however are required.

Custom skins are submitted to @Franklin Stegink via PM with a download link.
    Skins should be submitted by April 27th 2016 23:59 GMT
    A skin pack will be made available for download shortly after.

Restrictions and general guidelines
    • The download link to the skin template can be found HERE
    • You may design the body of the vehicle; windows must remain as they are, with only the driver name and number being changed - no design changes!
    • If you wish, your windows can be created by the staff to ensure they all use the same design.
    • Before sending the skin, choose one of the available start numbers below and include a team name, rim color (black or sliver) as well.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

Thanks Davy, just a question re numbers, I went for 48 for the Friday skin pack however I would normally use 84. I believe 84 wasn't available because it already exists in the reiza skins, however for the actual league would I be able to use 84 as everyone will be on a custom skin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.