• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDMC | S9 | General Discussion

Discussion in 'RD MINI Challenge' started by Bram, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Ezekiel 25:17 Staff Premium

mini challenge season 9.jpg

Got questions about the ninth season of the RD MINI Challenge? Ask them here please.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium

Oh yeah :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bram

Bram

Just a heads up. Entries will be decided by the activity in the MINI Friday events. So if you haven't raced in our popular club events yet, you still have a little bit of time to get active if you like to run in this series.

4. Sorry for the stupid question. I do not understand the post. A video of the minis? a championship?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I haven't done mini friday in a month or so, am i ok? :p

@Toymoi RDMC S9, race department mini challange season 9, championship. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bram

Bram

We are working out the details and then we'll post the full announcement for you guys. So yes it will be a MINI Challenge League.

And yes you both have been regulars so don't worry at all :)

Edit: just seen your RDTCC signout so i have to retract the above statement.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Niranjan

Niranjan
    Simracing is my antidepressant Premium

will there be a pre quali ??... or is this a first come first serve basis and based on club activity??

8. Bram

Bram

No pre-qualy, it's basically a club event XXL with points so club attendance is leading for seeded places in the server.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Guessing designated race number nomination will happen once the field is confirmed?

10. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Sorry for a stupid question but I feel we will have it sooner or later… Ribeirao means Ribeirao, not Ribeirao 2012? :)
    Ribeirao - - - Ribeirao 2012
    Ribeirao.jpg Ribeirao2012.jpg
    That's the track I would have to practice in any case… :O_o:

11. Nuno Aparicio

Nuno Aparicio
    Premium

@Bram where can i find the thread for the Liveries?
    I would like the template etc in order to start to prepare something when i know i will be selected.
    Thanks

12. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski
    Premium

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nuno Aparicio

Nuno Aparicio
    Premium

@Bram or @Discovery.Tv I cant find on the Signups anything related to the Setups.
    Will Setups be fixed as Fridays Night or not?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski
    Premium

• Like Like x 1
  15. I might be blind :alien:, but I can't find the "dedicated livery thread" where do I upload my skin for the league ?

Thanks !

16. Nuno Aparicio

Nuno Aparicio
    Premium

There is no thread yet... I already mentioned that above...
    Probably it will be created when they decide who will participate on the league and provide numbers, rules etc...
    Just need to wait and see :cautious::whistling:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Skin thread will be up tonight with all the info.
    One thing i can already say is that drivers with a club skin can use it in the league as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Flyer Custom Skins.jpg Use this thread to ask your skinning questions, share pictures, and talk anything skin related!

Drivers who submitted a skin for the Mini Friday events are not required to resubmit a skin, all new drivers however are required.

Custom skins are submitted to @Franklin Stegink via PM with a download link.
    Skins should be submitted by April 27th 2016 23:59 GMT
    A skin pack will be made available for download shortly after.

Restrictions and general guidelines
    • The download link to the skin template can be found HERE
    • You may design the body of the vehicle; windows must remain as they are, with only the driver name and number being changed - no design changes!
    • If you wish, your windows can be created by the staff to ensure they all use the same design.
    • Before sending the skin, choose one of the available start numbers below and include a team name, rim color (black or sliver) as well.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Thanks Davy, just a question re numbers, I went for 48 for the Friday skin pack however I would normally use 84. I believe 84 wasn't available because it already exists in the reiza skins, however for the actual league would I be able to use 84 as everyone will be on a custom skin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.