RD MINI Challenge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
mini challenge season 9.jpg

Got questions about the ninth season of the RD MINI Challenge? Ask them here please.

Just a heads up. Entries will be decided by the activity in the MINI Friday events. So if you haven't raced in our popular club events yet, you still have a little bit of time to get active if you like to run in this series.

Sorry for the stupid question. I do not understand the post. A video of the minis? a championship?
We are working out the details and then we'll post the full announcement for you guys. So yes it will be a MINI Challenge League.

And yes you both have been regulars so don't worry at all :)

Edit: just seen your RDTCC signout so i have to retract the above statement.

mini challenge season 9.jpg

RaceDepartment MINI Challenge Season 9
After a hiatus of over a year the popular MINI Challenge returns to RaceDepartment for a ninth season for a five round online championship on Saturday evenings. Thirty of the most committed pilots will make for a full one division series for single drivers.

The Car
The MINI John Cooper Works in the PC Simulator AUTOMOBILISTA by Reiza Studios closely simulates the car used in the MINI Challenge Brasil. A car which puts out 211 horsepower, only weighing 1150 kilogram and has no traction control but a low level of ABS. This guarantees for super close racing!

Calendar
The calendar for this season will take drivers to five different locations.
  • Round 1 - Saturday 30/04, Guapore
  • Round 2 - Saturday 14/05, Londrina Long
  • Round 3 - Saturday 28/05, Ribeirao Preto 2012
  • Round 4 - Saturday 11/06, Taruma
  • Round 5 - Saturday 25/06, Bathurst
Session Info
  • 18:00 GMT - Free Practice, 30 minutes
  • 18:30 GMT - Qualification, 20 minutes
  • 18:50 GMT - Warm up, 10 minutes
  • 19:00 GMT - Race, 80 minutes.
Driver Assists
  • Automatic Clutch: Yes
  • Automatic Gears: Yes
  • Traction Control: No
  • Anti-Lock Braking: Yes
  • Stability Control: No
  • Spin Recovery: No
  • Steering Assist: No
  • Braking Assist: No
  • Auto Pitstop: No
Liveries
All the drivers need to create their own custom skin or find a car painter to have one made for them. For further information, please check out our dedicated livery thread. From there, a fresh skin pack will be compiled and released to the drivers for download when ready.

Points System
P1 - 20
P2 - 17
P3 - 15
P4 - 13
P5 - 11
P6 - 10
P7 - 9
P8 - 8
P9 - 7
P10 – 6
P11 – 5
P12 – 4
P13 – 3
P14 – 2
P15 – 1
Pole Position – 1
Fastest Lap - 1

General Rules
  • Season 9 of the RDMC will operate in accordance with the 2016 RD League Regulations unless specifically outlined as otherwise.
  • Pit stops are not mandatory, however drivers are free to enter the pitlane should they need to.
Absences
This is one of the most important parts of the league briefing you need to understand! When you sign up to the RDMC, we expect you to be present during all five rounds. This commitment shows respect to the league, your fellow drivers and the organisation.

Drivers who fail to commit to the series will have their premium membership revoked.

Prizes
to be announced

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that drivers that are regulars in our MINI Friday racing club events have priority sign up.

Please copy & paste the following template to signup:

Code:
Driver Name:
Nationality:
Number of MINI Friday Racing Club Events in 2016 (insert links to events):

Provisional Entry List
  1. quicksilver384 (11)
  2. Genci Estebanez (10)
  3. Franklin Stegink (10)
  4. Theo van den Brink (8)
  5. praxtonio (6)
  6. Discovery.Tv (5)
  7. Alessandro Di Domenicantonio (5)
  8. Bram Hengeveld (5)
  9. race_fanatic_ (4)
  10. PicoBp (4)
  11. alexSchmurtz (4)
  12. Fred Locklear (3)
  13. Jose Vasconcelos (3)
  14. Bjorn de Haas (3)
  15. Morello (2)
  16. Shawn Jacobs (2)
  17. Folluto (2)
  18. Ariciuc Razvan (2)
  19. Szymon Olizarowicz (1)
  20. Craig Patteson (1)
  21. Frank (1)
  22. ricky1732 (1)
  23. jlima12 (1)
  24. Adrian Brezeanu (0)
  25. Alexander van der Woude (0)
  26. Ian Le Messurier (0)
  27. Paul Le Messurier (0)
  28. Luis Filipe (0)
  29. Bruno Costa (0)
  30. Ingemar Petersson
  31. Commentator
  32. Commentator
  33. Davy Vandevenne (Streamer)
Reserve List
  • Driver Name
  • Driver Name
  • Driver Name
  • Driver Name
UTP #71

Last edited:
This looks awesome. I notice the "Live Steward" in slot number 34. That sounds like a lot of fun with realtime penalties, full course yellow etc.

Wish I could sign up. Just checked my rota and I have to work 3 of the 5 events. One maybe two I could swap but 3..... All the best to those that enter. You'll enjoy it!

I would really like to join this league but I will need to check all the dates I will let you know as soon as possible if I can make it and could I ask you to re post the livery thread as it didn't seem to work and I have never done one myself so think it best i try to find someone to do it for me :thumbsup:

Driver Name: Shawn Jacobs
Nationality: Australian
Number of MINI Friday Racing Club Events 2 (and 1 Sunday night Aussie event)

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mini-friday-nürburgring-gp-friday-april-8th-2016.120002/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mini-friday-guapore-live-stream-friday-april-15th-2016.120354/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mini-challenge-bathurst-sunday-april-17th-2016.120415/

Thanks Bram, hope I get in, these cars are insanely fun (i had been missing out) as it's a league does that mean it won't be fixed setups? (Hope it is fixed lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%