1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

RDLMS S7 | Team & Driver Matchmaking

Discussion in 'RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro' started by Yoeri Gijsen, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen

Ratings:
    +856
    Use this thread to find a seat or a driver.

If you are a driver, please announce when you are available and what your prefered class is.

If you are a team owner, please announce what team you represent, what class you need a driver for and when the driver needs to be available. Any changes in the line-up can be communicated through this form.

Do not use this thread to make arrangement. Please use private messages for those.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,713
    TXL Racing looking to make a comeback.at Racedepartment in the Corvette C6.R ZR1 and possibly lmp1.

Looking for mid pack to alien speed drivers with a possible option to run an lmp1 car - depending on responses. Fun/banter and teamwork are as important as medium/better driving abilities so please inbox me if you are committed, dependable and quite frankly a good person!

Our team won the last endurance championship and finished second the season before but now the team has dismantled, it's time.to rebuild and start again.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Grand Tourist

Grand Tourist
    Enjoying the beautiful world of GT's Premium

Ratings:
    +1,219
    15776817_553626041510498_6727587388323620636_o.jpg
    Sky Speed Sports happy to anounce a 7 pilot registry, both GTE and LMP class will be participated in.
    No further pilots required.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
  4. Tom Watts

Tom Watts
    #11 mk sim sports in RDLMS and #27 sskm in RDGP Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    Hi,

Looking to run in any class, would choose lmp2 very comfy with the news car and love them. Have experience at bit of previous seasons. The calendar is to good to miss

• Like Like x 1
  5. Decenten

Decenten
    Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium

Ratings:
    +406
    Looking for a drive in any car. Have a lot of endurance experience with AEC on iRacing where my team finished 4th in class after being -40 points down before I joined. Have a bit of experience of rfactor 2. Thanks Josh

6. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +889
    RedShift racing could use 1 more backup driver for our LMP 2 sign up, send me a PM for more information.

7. Chark

Chark
    Premium

Ratings:
    +447
    Hello drivers! :)

The Talking Door Racing Team is currently planning the driver line-ups for the upcoming season. Ideally, we'd like to enter a P2 and a GT, so we are interested in adding some fresh blood to our rosters.
    TDR.jpg

Feel free to send me a private message if you are interested and feel like you are up for the challenge. We are mainly looking for consistent, reliable, dedicated and friendly drivers, preferably with some club racing experience here at RaceDepartment.

8. Sky

Sky

Ratings:
    +132
    Crone Racing seeks semi-competent drivers for bright green prototype action, low speed spins through gravel traps and occasional mobile chicane service.

On second thought, schedules no good for me, Boo. Ignore post.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  9. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp Premium

Ratings:
    +506
    Looking for a GT car drive

Finished P2 LMP1 in the last rF2 endurance league here (RD VSC2) and racing for revolution racing in the Virtual Endurance series LMP1.

Won the enduracers clubrace in both lmp2 and gt category

Oh also did the race of champions and I think I got 3rd.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    Play by Play LoL+RL Caster at AussieGamingTV Premium

Ratings:
    +4,160
    2KF1 Racing are looking for interested parties in the GT class. We're looking to have a strong selection of drivers and nationalities that we can spread across the races.
    Any interest in it please contact me. :)

11. Dan Long

Dan Long
    MK Simsport - #11 RDLMS LMP2, #24 IndyCar Premium

Ratings:
    +108
    Hello, I am predominantly a GT driver, driven in previous series of the RDLMS, along with numerous other GT series spanning across numerous sims, including RF2. I am free for all races, and all sessions, extremely flexible.

EDIT: TEAM FOUND, no longer looking!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  12. Matt88

Matt88
    Team Manager and Driver - MK Simsport Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    I have an invite for a team due to finishing second in the indycar series. Want to drive for a team preferably but happy to create a team under the name of 'MK Simsport'.

Will be looking to go in lmp2. I woupd consider myself as quick and consistant, i can also develop setups

• Like Like x 2
  13. Haitham86

Haitham86
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    Im looking for Prototype drivers for the next series of RD LMS S7.

Team Name Dubai Sim Racing Team

We are 2 drivers right now .

if any one interseted please contact me or @Grant Crow

Many Thanks

14. Siyah

Siyah
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm interested in prototype cars in any team. I don't have any experience with RDLMS. I'm not super fast but I'm a consistent driver. Interested in a team as a reserve driver because I don't know in which country I'll be in the Q3 of 2017. I can drive until I'm gone (if that happens). I don't think it's going to be a problem but just to be safe I wanted to mention this.

Edit: Team found.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  15. Blauweke

Blauweke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +105
    I am looking for a drive in a GT car. I don't have any experience in previous seasons of the RDLMS, but i am very dedicated and practice alot. I also fully understand the setup of a car.
    Relevant experiences are some 2 hour enduracers club races and most of the prestoGP season here at RD. Aswell as the ruf GT3 cup in iRacing.
    I will practice sufficiently, and fully commit to achieving the best result possible.

16. Yokoinkopp

Yokoinkopp
    Richard Reckmann Premium

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey guys,
    we are looking for 2 more friendly and consistent drivers for P2 for our team for the RDLMS season. If you are interested in this event and have not found a team yet PM me to join us.

edit: Team founded / closed

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  17. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +846
    If anyone is looking for an extra driver for Le Mans let me know!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,032
    RedShift Racing is currently looking for two drivers to help fill our vacant seats in the GT class, for the RDLMS. We shall be using the Porsche 997 (a team favourite), and would like any interested drivers to come forward.

A great deal of experience is not a necessity, since this will ultimately be an entry for fun, but if you have previously raced in the RDLMS (or similar), or any other league for that matter this would be fantastic. We are ultimately looking for two friendly drivers who would be eager to practice, committed to the team, and willing to put in the effort, but who also enjoy a bit of banter, and have a general passion for motorsport. Experience in developing car setups would also be great, but is not a necessity as you will join one of the team's veteran pilots who is able to setup cars.

If you are interested please send me a PM, and we'll have a chat! :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    Hi, I am looking for a GT seat. Preferable the Ferrari :).
    My pace is decent, and I am currently also driving in the RD Presto league.

EDIT: Already found a team, cheers

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Matt88

Matt88
    Team Manager and Driver - MK Simsport Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    If anyone is looking for a GTE drive PM me.

We have a full 4 driver LMP2 line up and 3 drivers for GTE. 1 more required :)

• Like Like x 1