RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is one thing I love about RFactor2...track grip build up, who knows..maybe a few hours before the race, we have a complete pour down and then have a green track for qualifying..that really would make for a fun race!! :D

See this is one thing I love about RFactor2...track grip build up, who knows..maybe a few hours before the race, we have a complete pour down and then have a green track for qualifying..that really would make for a fun race!! :D

Indeed. It would be so incredible awesome to get a wet race or two in this. Or maybe even starting out with perfect conditions, have some rain, then dry, some build up and then light rain again.

:inlove:

Indeed. It would be so incredible awesome to get a wet race or two in this. Or maybe even starting out with perfect conditions, have some rain, then dry, some build up and then light rain again.

:inlove:

Yes would be awesome to have a racing line dry during the race, but scary for the p1 cars to overtake the GTEs on the wet parts :rolleyes:

IMPORTANT!

There's only 2 weeks remaining before the big day - a day to which we have all been looking forward for quite some time. The return of the RDLMS will be a momentous occasion, and we are now in the final stages of preparation before the long awaited start of the season. I would like to take this opportunity to remind teams who have not done so already to please submit your skins to me as soon as possible. The deadline has been extended to 6pm GMT on Sunday 26th February, after which the custom car / skin pack shall be created and released. If there is no skin for you in this pack then you will not be permitted to race. Please let us know if you have any issues with creating or submitting the skin for your car so that assistance can be provided or necessary provisions may be made.

Instructions for creating and submitting your custom skins can be found here.

UPDATE!

Now that Round 1 has been official postponed, thanks to @melanieuk, the skin submission deadline shall now be on Friday 24th March. More details shall be provided soon.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT!

There's only 2 weeks remaining before the big day - a day to which we have all been looking forward for quite some time. The return of the RDLMS will be a momentous occasion, and we are now in the final stages of preparation before the long awaited start of the season. I would like to take this opportunity to remind teams who have not done so already to please submit your skins to me as soon as possible. The deadline has been extended to 6pm GMT on Sunday 26th February, after which the custom car / skin pack shall be created and released. If there is no skin for you in this pack then you will not be permitted to race. Please let us know if you have any issues with creating or submitting the skin for your car so that assistance can be provided or necessary provisions may be made.

Instructions for creating and submitting your custom skins can be found here.

UPDATE!

Now that Round 1 has been officially postponed, thanks to @melanieuk, the skin submission deadline has been pushed back to Friday 24th March. More details shall be provided soon.

Please remember to ensure that @David Beranek becomes a Premium Member before the start of the season. Thanks.
upload_2017-2-19_0-20-15.png

Not a great way to start a championship.. Replacing it with another track would have made more sense in my opinion.
If you know how thoroughly they test tracks before even considering using it in a championship and the time they need to 'refurbish' the track to Vesaro, Trustmaster and RDLMS sponsoring (which they are probably obliged to do due to contracts), you would know that replacing it makes less sense rather than more ;)

If you know how thoroughly they test tracks before even considering using it in a championship and the time they need to 'refurbish' the track to Vesaro, Trustmaster and RDLMS sponsoring (which they are probably obliged to do due to contracts), you would know that replacing it makes less sense rather than more ;)
If it has so much testing how did this happen?

If it has so much testing how did this happen?
It happened since it is not an ingame issue that arose, which is tested the most. It was a lack of information that caused this ;)
Believe me, I have organised a league on RD before, when I say that they do their best to find all the info they possibly can on modded tracks. But it gets increasingly difficulty to find out what track may or may not be ripped due to the ever increasing amount of available content (games, other modders).
I know that this has been a difficult decision for the entire team behind the series and they wanted to see it take place as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back