Team owner forum name*: Adam Mocarski
Preferred class*: P
Driver 1*: Kuba Brzeziński
Driver 2*: Nikodem Wisniewski
Driver 3:
Driver 4:
Driver 5:
Driver 6:

I shall ensure all drivers are premium members for each round of the series*: YES
I agree to the TOLA*: YES

Team name: HM Engineering
Team owner*: Harris Muhammad
Team owner forum name*: @harruman
Preferred class*: GT
Driver 1*: Harris Muhammad, @harruman
Driver 2*: Maks Bunevich, @Maks_97_UA
Driver 3: Arwin Taruna, @rizmann92
Driver 4: Adam Karkuszewski, @adakar
Driver 5:
Driver 6:
I shall ensure all drivers are premium members for each round of the series*: YES

Last edited:
Team name:425Racing
Team owner*: Atanas Dimitrov
Team owner forum name*: (Apexmaster31@forum name)
Preferred class*: (Prototype
Driver 1*: (Atanas Dimitrov,Apexmaster31 @forum name)
Driver 2*:
Driver 3:
Driver 4:
Driver 5:
Driver 6:
I shall ensure all drivers are premium members for each round of the series*: YES /

*Mandatory

IMPORTANT!

It's now possible to sign up for a 2nd-team entry. Please read the following information before you submit an entry request in the Sign Up thread:
  • A "2nd-team entry" refers to a second car entered by a team in the same class as their first entry; if a car has been entered into each of the two classes this will count as two individual first entries
  • New team entries will have priority over 2nd-team entries (a separate list of 2nd team entries shall be maintained, in application date order, and the latest 2nd team to have been added will be removed in favour of each new entry)
  • If a 2nd-team entry has to be removed, to make way for a new team, then this 2nd-team entry will be placed in the reserves list for their chosen class
  • A 2nd-team entry must compete in all rounds for which their entry is confirmed (after the entry list for each round has closed)
  • If a team enters a 2nd car under the same name then this will be considered as a 2nd-team entry, and the 2nd car will NOT be eligible for championship points; drivers will be permitted to swap between cars during each race (a "2" should be appended to the existing team name for the 2nd-team entry)
  • If a team enters a 2nd car under an alternative name then this shall be considered as a separate entry (i.e. NOT a 2nd-team entry), and the car will be eligible for championship points; drivers shall not be permitted to swap between cars during each race

IMPORTANT!

It's now possible to sign up for a 2nd-team entry. Please read the following information before you submit an entry request in the Sign Up thread:
  • A "2nd-team entry" refers to a second car entered by a team in the same class as their first entry; if a car has been entered into each of the two classes this will count as two individual first entries
  • New team entries will have priority over 2nd-team entries (a separate list of 2nd team entries shall be maintained, in application date order, and the latest 2nd team to have been added will be removed in favour of each new entry)
  • If a 2nd-team entry has to be removed, to make way for a new team, then this 2nd-team entry will be placed in the reserves list for their chosen class
  • A 2nd-team entry must compete in all rounds for which their entry is confirmed (after the entry list for each round has closed)
  • If a team enters a 2nd car under the same name then this will be considered as a 2nd-team entry, and the 2nd car will NOT be eligible for championship points; drivers will be permitted to swap between cars during each race (a "2" should be appended to the existing team name for the 2nd-team entry)
  • If a team enters a 2nd car under an alternative name then this shall be considered as a separate entry (i.e. NOT a 2nd-team entry), and the car will be eligible for championship points; drivers shall not be permitted to swap between cars during each race

Not sure if this has been asked already but here goes: Me and my brother live under the same roof and would like to participate. Is it possible for us to join the competion using one RF2 account? If so, do we need to notify at which point he will be taking over? Thanks

Edit: My brother will act as a reserve driver for the team by the way just in case.

I'd love to participate full time, but I am not available in April or May (boooo) due to other commitments. If anyone needs a (backup) GT driver for the rest of the season I'd be happy to help.

I have been endurance racing with NAGP in Assetto Corsa since 2015 and am now a consistently mid-pack driver.

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back