RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Would someone be so kind as to explain how the boost mapping in eR affects engine lifetime? In the same way and percentages as in rf1?
Nothing, as long as the oil is kept in the safe temp the engine lasts the same as it would normally.

Also, every time you do a driver swap you get a new engine.

Get mod server: http://getmod.srrs-racing.net ==> It should prompt for a login and password.
If it doesn't,... the server is down. It's out of our hands. :cry: All leagues using this system have the same issue. :(

Usually a downtime is just a few hours. :)
Thanks Gijs! :D That's exactly how I checked to see if the service was available. ;) It still appears to be down, so it might be worth contacting Noel - I'll send him a message via the Studio 397 forums. :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT!

The server details have now been updated in the 'RDLMS S7 PASSWORD' thread - note that you must be a Premium Member in order to access these details. Please let me know if there are any issues.
I must be blind where the hell is that thread?

Never mind found it in the passwords thread in the paddock club:)
A link may have been helpful :roflmao:

Last edited:
IMPORTANT!

Calling all RDLMS participants!

The RDLMS track team is currently in the process of looking for volunteers to assist with the testing of tracks that shall be used for the league.

Every track on the calendar shall receive a number of updates to add anti-cut measures / speed bumps, appropriately amend advertisement boards and gantries, improve the positioning of garages and pit boxes (if necessary), and ultimately to bring each one in line with the quality expected of tracks intended for league use. For all of these updates that are made, we need to ensure each one has been implemented properly, and verify that something else has not been inadvertently affected or broken in the process.

And to guarantee that every inch of every track has been covered, with a fine-tooth comb, we require your help. We need you to help review speed bumps - check that each one is a collidable, and in a sensible location - and provide suggestions as to where others could be placed to prevent / deter cutting. We need you to check the build up of real-road, and the behaviour of cars in varying weather condition. We need you to check that there are no invisible walls, or other strange collisions / conflicts, and also check that garages and pit boxes are setup correctly. And finally, we need you to check that adverts and sponsor logos are displayed clearly.

To become a track tester is simple: please send a PM to @Daiman Patel, titled 'RDLMS Track Testing', expressing your desire to help out, and in turn I shall add you to the private conversation for track testing. Here you will find the password for the 'in development' server that shall setup to enable the testing of tracks. In addition, you shall be informed via this conversation each time a new track / new version of a track is made available for testing, at which point you shall need to uninstall any versions you currently have installed, before logging in to the server to automatically download and install the update.

All we ask in return, for "early access" to these "work in progress" versions of tracks, is the following:
  • Please provide feedback for each of the tracks, as they are made available for testing, in the private conversation for track testing
  • Do NOT share the password for the test server - you, and you alone, have been given privileged access to test versions of the tracks, so we would only expect you to access the server
  • Please do NOT publicly share the tracks, or other RaceDepartment resources for the RDLMS, as they are for league use only; distribution of these tracks is not / shall not be permitted, except by the developer and members of RDLMS staff for testing and the league. Anyone who is found to have shared / to be sharing these tracks shall be expelled from the league, and potentially banned from RaceDepartment
There is no limit on the number of testers, and I would say the more the merrier, but we shall allocate places on a first-come, first-served basis, and may have to turn some of you away if we are oversubscribed.

Thank you very much, and we hope that with your assistance the RDLMS will be able to bring you highly refined and polished tracks for an exciting, competitive, and hopefully excellent season of endurance racing.

Bumping message above. ;)

GRAB_019.JPG

GRAB_020.JPG

GRAB_021.JPG

GRAB_023.JPG

GRAB_024.JPG

I must be blind where the hell is that thread?
Please check the 'Racing Rules & Server Passwords' sub-forum in the 'The Paddock Club'; the 'RDLMS S7 PASSWORD' thread can be found here.

EDIT: my apologies, I was initially reluctant to directly link to a Premium Member only thread from here, but I have just remembered that we already do this in almost all event threads. :whistling: The 'RDLMS S7 PASSWORD' thread can be accessed here; please remember to not share this password with anyone, but feel free to share the link.

Last edited:
Im getting really bad stuttering at imola. Its nearly impossible to drive with
Please refer to this post. You are the type of person whom we would like to be involved in the testing process - it's possible that performance may be better with the modified, league version of the track.

Meanwhile, what graphics settings are you using?

Please refer to this post. You are the type of person whom we would like to be involved in the testing process - it's possible that performance may be better with the modified, league version of the track.

Meanwhile, what graphics settings are you using?
I turned anti aliasing off and everything running default. The stuttering was so bad I started to get a headache after about 15 minutes. Never had it happened before. PC specs should be an issue with an i7-4790k, r9 390x and 16gb of ram. I will sign up for track testing

Hello. I'm interested in making a comeback to endurance racing. I've done it before, mostly in LFS's Masters of Endurance. Up for driving any car really (am a big Porsche fanboy though :D ). I am available all through the night...Drop me a PM if interested!

Alen

Last edited:
@Daiman Patel , can you tell me if you setup and realroad on the current Imola server? it feels really green and i can't see us racing on such a green track,unless this combo is supposed to feel so ridiculously slippery:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back