RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, did you happen to try reconnecting to the server after a full re-install, as we had suggested?

When the server for Round 1 is made available tomorrow, be sure to let us know if the problem occurs again (at any time) and we shall do our best to help you diagnose and hopefully resolve the issue. :thumbsup:
Hi Daiman, thanks for asking :)
I have not done anything since then, mainly because just after the race I was able to connect again like normal.
I think it may have been something other than my machine.
We will see at the next test race, I will hopefully be able to connect this time without issue, if not, then I will try the reload.
Cheers,
Sean

Will we use Bahrain for the second test race as well? I really want Imola to be a proper race :)
To confirm, are you saying that you would or would not prefer Imola to be used for the test race?

Also, I didn't find a live stream of Bahrain, can anyone point me in the right direction?
There was no live stream of the first test race, however @Davy Vandevenne did put together a wonderful highlights video of the race - you can see this here. Enjoy! :D

IMPORTANT!

The server for Round 1 is now live with the base / original version of Imola, whilst the track team continues to work on the customised, league version of the component. You may now practice and test on this server; the track should be automatically downloaded and installed when you login, if you do not have it already.

Track and car / skin pack updates, as well as corrections to the safety car resource, shall be released in the coming week or two. Following the release you will notice several "changes" to the track, including the addition of speed bumps at several corner exits (on the AstroTurf) and also at other locations to prevent a shorter racing line from being taken; we would like to suggest that these areas are not relied upon (and "abused") on the current track layout, as it is highly likely that it will not be possible to drive across them in the updated and amended version of the circuit. Also, please be aware that large component files shall need to be downloaded and installed, once the updated resources have been made available; we shall try our best to keep new released to a minimum, to reduce the amount of time spent waiting for files to be acquired (either via GetMod or manually).

Finally, please note that the server password has been changed, so you shall not actually be able to login until the server details have been updated in the 'RDLMS S7 PASSWORD' thread. [Apologies if this seems a little odd; I wanted to setup the server today, as promised, but I don't have the necessary privileges to update the password thread]. Please keep an eye on the password thread for more information, and I shall also inform you once the password has been updated. Please do not share the password with anyone. Only participants in the RDLMS are permitted to access the server. Anyone who is found to have shared the server password risks expulsion from a league and a potential RaceDepartment ban.

RaceDepartment Le Mans Series Season 7 (2017)
Round 0.5 | 2 Hours of Daytona
February 11th, 2017

Daytona10Road.2f65238ae67aa0e62cffdce73d42987d.png

Session Timetable
  • 17:55 | Race server reboot
  • 18:00 | Official practice (no duplicate cars allowed from this point on!) & Briefing
  • 18:50 | Prototype qualifying (25 minutes)
  • 19:15 | GT qualifying (25 minutes)
  • 19:40 | Warm-up
  • 20:00 | Race start (in-game: 12:00 / 12PM)
  • 22:00 | Race ends (in-game: 00:00 / 12AM)
All times are posted in GMT. Daylight Saving Time changes occur between Round 1 and Round 2 for most countries. Find out when your DST changes! Some of the countries revert back towards the end of the season, though most don't (before the season ends, that is).

Server Details
Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS 0.5
Password: Click here
Track: Daytona International Raceway - Road Course (v1.21)
Cars: EnduRacers Endurance Series (v1.0) (alt. link: v1.0)

Safety car: RD Safety Car - Nissan 370z (v1.2)

All Premium Members, whether they are registered to race in RDLMS or not, are welcome to drive on the RDLMS server, except during event times (see above).

Live timing: HERE

Test Event
Since this is a test event, all teams are strongly encouraged to participate in order to test the cars and meet the competition and traffic live. The event is also important for organizers to test the server and race procedures.

Unless otherwise specified, teams are requested to field only one car for each of their licenses and use driver swaps to let multiple drivers have a taste. In case participation numbers are low, teams may enter multiple cars for this event.

The event will not yield any championship points.

Safety-first Zones

Please refer to the attached image (and accept my apologies for its incredibly poor quality), which indicates the Safety-first Zones - the Lap 1 yellow zone, as well as 3 orange zones - for the test race at Daytona.

Pit Entry Positioning

For the race at Daytona, we recommend that any cars wishing to enter the pits stay towards the inside / left side of the track after exiting the second banked curve. Any cars wishing to overtake should do so around the outside / right side of the track as the start / finish line is approached.

This thread may receive updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Matheusfonseca

As @Daiman Patel posted 1 hour ago ( the Post above yours, named *IMPORTANT* ) :
Quote:
Finally, please note that the server password has been changed, so you shall not actually be able to login until the server details have been updated in the 'RDLMS S7 PASSWORD' thread. [Apologies if this seems a little odd; I wanted to setup the server today, as promised, but I don't have the necessary privileges to update the password thread]. Please keep an eye on the password thread for more information, and I shall also inform you once the password has been updated. Please do not share the password with anyone. Only participants in the RDLMS are permitted to access the server. Anyone who is found to have shared the server password risks expulsion from a league and a potential RaceDepartment ban.
Quote End

IMPORTANT!

The server details have now been updated in the 'RDLMS S7 PASSWORD' thread - note that you must be a Premium Member in order to access these details. Please let me know if there are any issues.

So that you are aware, live timing is currently unavailable whilst we investigate an issue. More information regarding its availability shall be provided soon. Thank you for your patience.

Finally I would like to once again remind everyone that only league participants in the RDLMS are permitted to access the official servers. Anyone who is found to have shared the server password risks expulsion from a league, and a potential RaceDepartment ban.

Hi PW for RD LMS r1 is accepted but it opens starts dowldg components and then i get Failed verification
same for me indeed.
Same here aswll.
Apologies for the issues guys. After a quick investigation it appears as though the GetMod server is currently down, therefore missing resources will fail to automatically download if you do not have them already. Unfortunately there is little we can do to rectify this - the GetMod server is out of our control.

In the meantime you can directly download the current version of the custom car / skin pack and the safety car component from the first post in this thread (these have not yet changed since the test race at Bahrain), and the base / original version of the track mod can be acquired from here. Once these have been installed you should be able to access the server.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if there are any more issues. Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully the GetMod server will be back again soon.

@Daiman Patel I am getting "Failed Verification" message when I am trying to download the track from the server.
Any idea what is going on? Cheers
I have just posted this message in the thread for the previous test race, in response to similar queries, to explain what I believe to be the cause of the issue. I hope this helps, and in the meantime I shall keep a close eye on the problem; fingers crossed that it will be (automatically) resolved once the GetMod server is available again.

I have just posted this message in the thread for the previous test race, in response to similar queries, to explain what I believe to be the cause of the issue. I hope this helps, and in the meantime I shall keep a close eye on the problem; fingers crossed that it will be (automatically) resolved once the GetMod server is available again.

@Daiman Patel Thanks for the help mate, that did the trick for me, don't know how I missed that post. Cheers Mate

Apologies for the issues guys. After a quick investigation it appears as though the GetMod server is currently down, therefore missing resources will fail to automatically download if you do not have them already. Unfortunately there is little we can do to rectify this - the GetMod server is out of our control.

In the meantime you can directly download the current version of the custom car / skin pack and the safety car component from the first post in this thread (these have not yet changed since the test race at Bahrain), and the base / original version of the track mod can be acquired from here. Once these have been installed you should be able to access the server.

yes this worked thx

I hope this helps, and please let me know if there are any more issues. Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully the GetMod server will be back again soon.

Hi guys! Would someone be so kind as to explain how the boost mapping in eR affects engine lifetime? In the same way and percentages as in rf1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back