RDLMS Returns in February for Season 7

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDLMS Intro.jpg

It's almost here! The legendary RaceDepartment Le Mans Series (RDLMS) is due to make its much anticipated return to the home of top quality endurance racing. RDLMS 7 is now in the final stages of planning and its going...to...be...epic.

We at RaceDepartment are incredibly proud to announce that season Seven of the RDLMS will be lining up on the starting grid in February 2017. Utilising the premium rFactor 2 software and the very impressive Enduracers Endurance Series V1.00 mod, RDLMS 7 is set to be one of the most high profile and challenging leagues RaceDepartment have run throughout our long history in sim racing.

So for those of you who maybe don't know what to expect from an RDLMS season, lets lay down a few key features for you to digest:

RDLMS7 Tick List.png

Sound good so far? Well that's not all!

RDLMS season seven looks to take in some of the very best tracks available in rFactor 2 today. The field of 40 ultra competitive virtual race teams will be challenged to their extreme limits as we hit such historic venues the likes of Silverstone, Imola and Road America for relatively short six hour sprint races, added to the additional pressure of twelve action packed hours of racing around the Grand Prix venue of Interlagos and again at the mightily challenging Fuji Speedway in Japan. With a packed calendar of epic endurance events ahead of the teams and drivers our jewel in the crown no doubt stands out as the most challenging and demanding test of skill, patience and endurance. We will be bumping up the heat to full strength as we host a mammoth 24 hour spectacular at the legendary Daytona Road Course, scene of the American classic endurance event. This coming February 40 teams, 17 cars, 2 classes and over 66 hours of racing action await those who wish to take on the challenge of RDLMS Season 7. Are you ready for RDLMS? We are.

All qualifying and race events for RDLMS 7 will benefit from a high quality professional broadcast by our team of committed RaceDepartment commentators, cameramen and race directors - all in glorious High Definition and live across several mediums. Not only will we be reaching out across our popular FaceBook, Twitch and YouTube accounts, we will also be featuring each and every race on the RaceDepartment 'RaceTube' media player. Backed up by detailed pre and post race reports and feature articles, all you have to do is make it look good out on the track, and we'll make it shine on the web and in video.

This is the beginning of something big at RaceDepartment, and we couldn't be more excited about the next few months. Stay tuned to RaceDepartment.com for more news including details on how you can get in on the action. RDLMS Season 7 is almost here. Be ready.

If you want to discover more about the rules and regulations behind the RDLMS Series, or register an interest in participating within this league, head on over to the RDLMS S7 sub forum and join in the action. We have already posted our General Discussion thread, as well as a Team and Driver Matchmaking section - so if you are a team looking for pilots next season, or a driver in search of somewhere to race, get on over and post your details now!

Do you think you are up for the challenge of RDLMS Season 7? Would you be interested in taking part in the upcoming series? Prototype or GT? Let the excitement commence below!
Opening screenshot credit tjc Sim Screens - Design work @Dennis

Last edited:
I'm happy the series gets a new start and especially happy that Enduracer's Endurance Series became the mod of choice, both for the good memories from the first four season and the fact that they released a nice variety cars for rFactor 2 with more being worked on. It was the top class mod of rFactor 1 and it will deffinitely contest in rFactor 2. RDLMS will be all the better for using it.

I'm going to ahead and state that the video in #8 is a poor representation of the mod, if it is at all: no actual mod footage, no proof, nothing to back up the arguments put forward. Just an opinion.

I'm looking forward to a great season of racing with a great mod on some great tracks with great driver in great cars. Great!

Looks great and I like endurance
But this one came to Fast for me because i just buy the game.
And I'm an need in how to find out how everything works.
Have fun and I hope to join sometime

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back