RDLMS driver needed urgently

Hi people,

I have a team in the RDLMS for rFactor (RaceDepartment Le Mans League) called Blue Flame Motorsports. We use a GT1 Corvette C6.R.

Basically, we need a driver, ideally 2 or 3 reserves as well. The first race is on Saturday November 13th, and it's at Monza. It's 6 hours long and a driver who drives will be in the car for 3 hours. It starts at 16:00GMT (hopefully).

Is anyone able to do it? PM me or reply in this thread if you are or want to be reserve. First come first served basis, although I can have as many reserve drivers as I want.

Thanks,

Philip Oakley

I can't split myself up as I am driving already :) Weird that nobody responds to this as its an golden opportunity to drive in one of the coolest rFactor leagues ever :)

I don't think it has to do with the league but the race distance and the lack of practice since it takes alot of practice and alot of concistancy to race in RDLMS.
It is all though sad to see that nobody pays attention.

I'll gladly be a part of this if you'll have me! Been racing for around a year and im not the quickest but drive very safely and tend to finish all races. PM for me email and skype details if you want to have a chat. Im from the UK and called Simon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back