1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDLMS 8 Hours of Fuji

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Yoeri Gijsen, Apr 9, 2010.

1. fujis..jpg
    This weekend the fourth round of the RaceDepartment Le Mans Series will take place in Japan. For eight straight hours 32 teams will battle for overall and class supremacy on the challenging circuit of Fuji.

The race will start on Saturday April 10 at 16:00 GMT and will finish at roughly 0:00 GMT. As in the previous rounds PSRTV will broadcast the entire race, so you will be able to follow your favorite drivers, teams, cars and classes from start to finish.

See you on Saturday!
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Omg, how good does that flyer look :) Looking forward seeing you all on track tomorrow!! It's going to be a very very long one! :thumb:
  3. are guys driving here changing during the race or are they maniacs who are on the track for the whole 8 hours race? :D
  4. i imagine most teams are driver swapping. I'm running with three other guys each doing 2 hour stints
  5. after a hour I reckon your butt will feel very numb lol

Good luck to the drivers for this 8 hours race, sounds fun to do with 2 or 3 friends
    (Tip: Dont drink to much fluid before your stint :))

I am sure I gonna watch that broadcast!
  6. hope we make it past the first two driver swaps, that would set a racord for us in this league. The good omen: We finished a six hour event in another league on the selfsame track, so we're optimistic! Team Blue Flag Racing
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Good luck Eckhart :) We are praying not disco-swap either :) Are you driving yourself?
  8. Yep, Eckhart will be on track in stints at 21 - 22 and 23 - 24 (CET) (if luck servers us well this time:))
  9. First ever endurance race with a team in my own racing colours, and with my name on the marquee... nervous as Hell, but _so_ up for this.:D
  10. Anyone know if practise and quali is broadcast?