Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
aida.jpg

Circuit_TI_%28Aida%29.png

All points on the track – General Items
No lights are to be flashed at any stage, under any circumstances, during the race.

No Chat during the Quali or Race except by Race Control for information.
You may put your lights on if you are on a timed Qualifying lap to inform people in front of you. If they themselves are on a timed lap, they are not under any obligation to move for you.
The Track must be re-entered safely so as not to ruin other peoples races.
Car damage must be assessed realistically to know if it is possible to make the pits or not.

Incidents, Investigations and Penalties

There are no incident reports arising from Rounds 4 & 5.

There are no drivers serving infractions for no shows – I have stopped awarding infractions here, and will simply deny any application from constant no-showers for any future Seasons.

Please remember, the League staff will only review incidents if they are reported to them.

No report = no review.

Please try and remember the incident reporting guidelines: review, cool off, review again. Only after following the above process, and if you are convinced you still need to report it, should you let the League staff know. Please give as much information as possible during the report (time of incident, drivers involved etc.) Accident reports made within 24 hours of race completion will be ignored.

Any accusations or complaints aired in the Chat during or after a race will mean a penalty levied on the person complaining or making the accusations, even if a subsequent official complaint gets found in their favour. I simply will NOT tolerate any post race finger pointing.

Liveries

You have chosen your car and livery already, and you must only drive your chosen car at any time during an RDHGP event. Every driver has a unique livery in this season of RDHGP.

Scoring System

Points are scored down to P20 (75% distance completion required) so people can fight for some points no matter where they are on the track, and hopefully have a season long battle with people around them in the League.

The Distribution is as follows for 100km events :

P1 - 25 pts
P2 - 22
P3 - 20
P4 - 18
P5 - 16
P6 - 15
P7 - 14
P8 - 13
P9 - 12
P10 - 11
P11 - 10
P12 - 9
P13 - 8
P14 - 7
P15 - 6
P16 - 5
P17 - 4
P18 - 3
P19 - 2
P20 - 1

1 point for fastest race lap
1 point for qualifying on Pole

Well i think i've sort of become notorious over the years for casually glancing across things like intro's and little minor things like....crucial event format and other informations,but one thing i can truly admit is that i slowly pour over every word of every RDHGP intro ...Ever,even seasons i didnt run!,i would go as far to say that the intro's and just general presentation was quite a strong "lure" making me want involved.
Ofcourse we all understand that the pesky real world can interfere with our internets racing business,so no real hardship doing a round or 2 in a more "basic" style,but please dont make it a habit Thommo m8,im sure i am not alone with my love of RDHGP waxed lyrical scene setting intro's!.

Best of luck all drivers,i think the 911S will enjoy turning Japanese! (I really think so!).

On the contrary my dear RDHGP Guru, how dare you put work ahead of the wonder that is event intro. It is probably the only post I do read properly from start to finish. I could understand it if you just couldn't be bothered anymore but to actually put something as trivial as work first is unforgivable. I will now try not to win on purpose as a protest.

I always look forward to your briefings as it puts me in the mood to go and do some practice laps and get try and get the car setup for the up coming race.....:) I can understand how much time and effort it must take you, and all the other admins to do what you do and try to fit it around work and every day life, so no worries if you can't......:)

Best of luck all drivers,i think the 911S will enjoy turning Japanese! (I really think so!).

Now thats going back some, and there's me thinking im the only old git around here.....:wink:

I am too busy working on a 6.6km track for rFactor, thousand objects, details, pursuit for perfection possesed me. :D
This race will bring me down, from heaven, right into the car. That talk is because I feel like a Creator in a past week, lol.
Anyway, I must drive last two races in highest possible level to save this championship more less. And that doesn't mean that I will be more agressive, au contraire, I will try to be focused as a surgeon (yeah right). :)

Dear GTL Racing League

Somehow I feel cheated ...ripped off again by the "man" because of cut backs. Due to "increased demands at work" from the department level, I see that I am now unable to receive my race review, and quess what, you didn't even lower my racing fee or credit my account. Somethings never change. Stick it to the little guy. Oh well, what can you do...buoycot...no way. Mr. T I hope you get demoted, a cut in pay or even laid off by the Race Department and don't expect to see me here next season if this kind of stuff continues to happen.

Not only are we short changed with the intro but we are not allowed a practice server, things go downhill quick once the rot sets in.

EDIT: Even a sneaky tweak gets no response, don`t worry about it started watchin Barcelona show how football should be played.

It is going to be an interesting one as my wheel left paddle on my wheel decided to start changing down 2 or 3 gears at once:frown: it had been doing it once or twice before i went on holiday but i guess the week away did it no good as it is now doing it more than 50% of the time so i have unearthed a very old momo to keep me going while i get this one fixed, and man does the momo feel very very strange :eek:.
Just hope i can complete this one after my connection dropped just at the wrong time last race.

As for lap time Dmytro you will just have to wait until practice mate & in the meantime practice yourself and get the best setup and the fastest time you can manage. Good luck mate.

And if during practice I see that I'm behind the rest for two or three seconds? Will be too late to change my trajectory. :cool::cool::cool: Well, I'll wait for official practice. Good luck to you too, mate.:wink:

... so i have unearthed a very old momo to keep me going while i get this one fixed, and man does the momo feel very very strange :eek:.

Hey! Neil, do you mean a MOMO as I have? And it very very strange? :confused: He is so different from other wheels?:eek: I gotta change it, to drop one or two seconds from lap?:rolleyes:

It saddens me not to be able to read your awesome briefing sir. And yes, we DO read them, hell it's one of RDHGP's treasures.

To be fair gents, Thommo is probably one of the busiest Staff/Mods on this site, and if he didn't write one up this time around, you can bet your life savings he really didn't have time. I wish you guys new all the stuff he does behind the scenes, away from your eyes, to keep our corner of RD interesting and alive. He also processes 90 to 95 percent of all new applicants for their licensed membership. Just take a peak in the applications section...

Worst part is, sometimes his efforts are repaid with small grids of 5 or 7 guys. It's sad that more don't join up more frequently to see the quality of the racing in his events.

The good part is, that even though we might be small in numbers, we are big on the quality of the gents we DO have racing with us.
Thommo and I want you guys to know that we never take your participation for granted. So don't take the fact that he didn't include a briefing for this round as a sign that he doesn't care for you anymore, cuz that would be the complete opposite of the truth.

Hello guys, I will try to come to the evening event but as you know that I am exactly on the day last race got another daughter. Unfortunately since then I have not had time to drive a single race. Now I can 100% say that can only drive if the race after 11 pm during the week but it's also complicated because in the morning I have to work early. Now i only have weekend for a ride and that is if it an older daughter with granny. So I am happy that rdtcc is on Sunday so i can drive that. I manage to put older daughter with granny, Looks like the week drive story was finished for me, until the young daughters do not grow up .. for about 1.5-2 years ... hahahahah. Or better to cry? :(

Carlos mine and other comments about the missing info were not a dig, just a bit of tongue in cheek fun to liven up the proceedings. We know how hard you and Stu work to make GTL what it is and it is very much appreciated. That said there had better be more of an effort for the last race!!! :jokeyface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back