1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDHCS S10 - Testing - 30km (12 laps) - Magny-Cours Nat. / Vairano - Tue 12th Feb 2013

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Thread Open Soon.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Thread is now open for discussions

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

just had some great fun testing ... Its really good to see the different cars and how there going to preform...:)

Also how close the average times are,,, i put in a few single fast laps but looking at the average its rather close..;)

I hope ill get back in time for some action tomorrow night maybe 2nd session ... back to the hospital tomorrow for a little op.. so don't know how ill feel later,, But hope you all have fun and ill be there for the start of the league..:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 6
  4. Very excited. Can't wait for tonight.
    Thanks to all for organizing this league.

5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

hip - hip - Hora

6. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i will defenitevely be there, just a question will the event be held during the entire day or it has a specific time? if it has a specific time what will it be?

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

20:00 GMT same as the club events:)

8. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

With all the problem solving going on, this thread hasn't been updated yet. It's like a normal event Rui, but just some short races and longer practice sessions. I'm quite sure this is the schedule Rui:
    Practice1: 20.00GMT - 40 minutes
    Race1: 20.40GMT - 10 laps
    Practice2: 21.00GMT - 40 minutes
    Race2: 21.40GMT - 10 laps
    I have to check the lap count though

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Lots of time to get used to all the cars on track with a little race at the end..
    It wouls also help if as many as possible could also connect up to T/speak, even if you dont want to talk or have a mic.. you can listen or maybe there is some instructions that need to be called out..:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

What we will do is roll to Quali at the event start and then have a 40 min combined Prac/Quali session, and then just a little race (12 laps, about 15 mins on these 2 circuits) to finish.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

The races are just to allow us to have a little competition, to check our starts etc. There are no points, nothing to play for, treat it as fun. Be a gentleman, follow club rules and you'll have no problems

But - treat it like anything else, you will be penalised as if it was a League race.

Don't start your season on minus points and no quali sessions, just enjoy actually getting out there with everyone.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Sorry guys, but I wont be racing today. Got an injury (bruised buttock). I can't sit normally, so obviously can't use pedals. I should be ok in few days.

I will join the server today just to test connection.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

... I probably would've went with "i injured my lower back". Fair play for honesty though!

I'll be joining tonight to check everything works ok, but i probably won't be able to stay for very long. (as i injured my lower back)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I won't join. It was a much rougher day than I expected. And I'm clearly not in any condition to do anything when it comes to simracing. Already F'ed up too much today.

Sorry for this.

15. I'm sure I speak for many here when I offer our sincere condolences to you and your family, try to keep your chins up and remember the good times.

16. I will jump on but probably won't have time to race, we have to visit a friend who is not very well.

17. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Completely understandable Ole, no need for any apologies.

18. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Gents - I appreciate the wanting and trying to let me know, I really do.

No need for anyone to feel bad - this is a setup/test event. Do what you need to do, and don't worry.

19. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

unfortunately i won't be able to take part in the race, the game keeps chrashing, i will try a clean install of GTLegends and install only the cars and tracks for the league but i won't be able to be in the test event :(
    have fun at the race :)

20. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

We are mostly testing/practicing tonight. So feel free to join later on if you get it sorted.

• Like Like x 1