• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

RDHCS S10 - Testing - 30km (12 laps) - Magny-Cours Nat. / Vairano - Tue 12th Feb 2013

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium

Ratings:
    +3,308
    Thread Open Soon.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Ratings:
    +3,308
    Thread is now open for discussions

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,835
    just had some great fun testing ... Its really good to see the different cars and how there going to preform...:)

Also how close the average times are,,, i put in a few single fast laps but looking at the average its rather close..;)

I hope ill get back in time for some action tomorrow night maybe 2nd session ... back to the hospital tomorrow for a little op.. so don't know how ill feel later,, But hope you all have fun and ill be there for the start of the league..:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 6
  4. Rene van Zijp

Rene van Zijp
    Premium

Ratings:
    +224
    Very excited. Can't wait for tonight.
    Thanks to all for organizing this league.

5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium

Ratings:
    +1,291
    hip - hip - Hora

6. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    i will defenitevely be there, just a question will the event be held during the entire day or it has a specific time? if it has a specific time what will it be?

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Ratings:
    +6,835
    20:00 GMT same as the club events:)

8. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,754
    With all the problem solving going on, this thread hasn't been updated yet. It's like a normal event Rui, but just some short races and longer practice sessions. I'm quite sure this is the schedule Rui:
    Practice1: 20.00GMT - 40 minutes
    Race1: 20.40GMT - 10 laps
    Practice2: 21.00GMT - 40 minutes
    Race2: 21.40GMT - 10 laps
    I have to check the lap count though

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Ratings:
    +6,835
    Lots of time to get used to all the cars on track with a little race at the end..
    It wouls also help if as many as possible could also connect up to T/speak, even if you dont want to talk or have a mic.. you can listen or maybe there is some instructions that need to be called out..:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Ratings:
    +3,308
    What we will do is roll to Quali at the event start and then have a 40 min combined Prac/Quali session, and then just a little race (12 laps, about 15 mins on these 2 circuits) to finish.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Ratings:
    +3,308
    The races are just to allow us to have a little competition, to check our starts etc. There are no points, nothing to play for, treat it as fun. Be a gentleman, follow club rules and you'll have no problems

But - treat it like anything else, you will be penalised as if it was a League race.

Don't start your season on minus points and no quali sessions, just enjoy actually getting out there with everyone.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Leszek Porzezinski

Leszek Porzezinski

Ratings:
    +37
    Sorry guys, but I wont be racing today. Got an injury (bruised buttock). I can't sit normally, so obviously can't use pedals. I should be ok in few days.

I will join the server today just to test connection.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +862
    ... I probably would've went with "i injured my lower back". Fair play for honesty though!

I'll be joining tonight to check everything works ok, but i probably won't be able to stay for very long. (as i injured my lower back)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,236
    I won't join. It was a much rougher day than I expected. And I'm clearly not in any condition to do anything when it comes to simracing. Already F'ed up too much today.

Sorry for this.

15. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
    I'm sure I speak for many here when I offer our sincere condolences to you and your family, try to keep your chins up and remember the good times.

16. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    I will jump on but probably won't have time to race, we have to visit a friend who is not very well.

17. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Ratings:
    +458
    Completely understandable Ole, no need for any apologies.

18. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Ratings:
    +3,308
    Gents - I appreciate the wanting and trying to let me know, I really do.

No need for anyone to feel bad - this is a setup/test event. Do what you need to do, and don't worry.

19. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    unfortunately i won't be able to take part in the race, the game keeps chrashing, i will try a clean install of GTLegends and install only the cars and tracks for the league but i won't be able to be in the test event :(
    have fun at the race :)

20. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,754
    We are mostly testing/practicing tonight. So feel free to join later on if you get it sorted.

• Like Like x 1