RDHCS S10 Attendance Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
This will be the thread where you will be required to indicate your attendance for the Rounds of RDHCS S10. Each round will have its own thread, and will be created after I have informed you of the Round password by PM.

To indicate your attendance, please "like" the post relevant to the Round you are replying to.

To indicate non-attendance (or if you are unsure of your attendance), you need to post a reply.

If you have not responded to the thread by 18.00 London time on the day of the Race, you will be deemed to be attending.

2 "No-shows" during the season will result in your removal from the League.

I cannot "like" my own posts, so I will only post when I cannot attend, and will use the "non posting = attending" rule above.

Jsust giving a heads up that I might miss the next 2 rounds. I will be responsible for closing the store in the evening, and thus I cannot leave until everything is locked up and accounted for. This leaves me with a rush home, but in theory I shoul make it with 10 minutes to go until start of the race :)

prepared but not prepared - have more then 1hour since i am strugling with my g27.
when ever i press one of the pedals it starts re-calibrating(99%) of the time.
new profile the same, fresh .plr file nothing changed.
very very very strange, sometimes is all fine and when i exit a corner and press acc, it starts recalibrating and acc is jamed until re calibration is finished. same with brake or clutch. random- radom...when i set buttons it recalibrates non-stop
i give up,do not want to cause a mess.hope there is a solution
thank you and i am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%