1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDHCS S10 Attendance Reporting Thread

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

This will be the thread where you will be required to indicate your attendance for the Rounds of RDHCS S10. Each round will have its own thread, and will be created after I have informed you of the Round password by PM.

To indicate your attendance, please "like" the post relevant to the Round you are replying to.

To indicate non-attendance (or if you are unsure of your attendance), you need to post a reply.

If you have not responded to the thread by 18.00 London time on the day of the Race, you will be deemed to be attending.

2 "No-shows" during the season will result in your removal from the League.

I cannot "like" my own posts, so I will only post when I cannot attend, and will use the "non posting = attending" rule above.

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

S10 - Round 1 - Autodromo Internacional do Algarve

Please respond on this post using the above guidelines

Password has been sent to all participants.

• Like Like x 22
  3. I regret very much I will not take a part on this race. I will be in business trip. Good luck!

4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

i have moved to a new job and waiting good internet,as the one "boss" provided is kinda slow,
    they said i will have it by the end of this week,but to be on the safe side i post it here.
    thank you

5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

Update on my status - just received yesterday a letter with the contract and details of that,and date of installation - sadly 27.02.2013,so i will be definitely be for second round
    i am sorry

6. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Jsust giving a heads up that I might miss the next 2 rounds. I will be responsible for closing the store in the evening, and thus I cannot leave until everything is locked up and accounted for. This leaves me with a rush home, but in theory I shoul make it with 10 minutes to go until start of the race :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

S10 - Round 2 - Anglesey Circuit

• Like Like x 21
  8. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

I have a deadline tomorrow at midnight and it looks like I have to work late. I'll try to make it but it doesn't look very bright atm. Sorry gents!

9. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Sorry boys, I won't be able to make this one.:(

10. I count with my attendance but I have to prepare myself for tomorrow's exams. That's why I might not participate - I'll see.

11. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

prepared but not prepared - have more then 1hour since i am strugling with my g27.
    when ever i press one of the pedals it starts re-calibrating(99%) of the time.
    new profile the same, fresh .plr file nothing changed.
    very very very strange, sometimes is all fine and when i exit a corner and press acc, it starts recalibrating and acc is jamed until re calibration is finished. same with brake or clutch. random- radom...when i set buttons it recalibrates non-stop
    i give up,do not want to cause a mess.hope there is a solution
    thank you and i am sorry

12. edit: sorry, wrong place to try and help

13. Seems like I don't participate.. sorry

14. Does not work. I get off of a series

15. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Kai Syvertsen If this is you signing out of the series as a whole, read the rules and do it properly, otherwise you will get a black mark against any further RD League participation in any sim/league.

16. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

S10 - Round 3 - R1 Circuit

• Like Like x 17
  17. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

I will not be able to attend due to wedding anniversary type events happening

• Like Like x 1
  18. Again job commitments, sorry, I regret very much I will not take a part in the race in Australia.

19. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

I will be back home with my family during easter holidays so will miss the next round.

20. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Like Knut, easter holidays - won't bring the Shelby to the next race.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.