Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a bit early but how will we be able to sign up for this?
Due to univerity I have much free time in August and no family things coming by until january.
I would love to train hard and take a big step forward, taking part in that league!

I know it's a bit early but how will we be able to sign up for this?
Due to univerity I have much free time in August and no family things coming by until january.
I would love to train hard and take a big step forward, taking part in that league!
As Bram has said this league will start in September, with more information coming soon so just keep an eye out for it. It will be easy to find for sure :thumbsup:

If I happen to own all the tracks you're announcing, I'll most probably sign in.

Well people do race this "Beta" here with success and enjoyment on the club races and would be glad to have a league, yes connection issues did happen, but Sector3 seem to fix those bugs quickly recently.

I like the Game yes, i drive DTM Leage. But one Update for fix Bugs = 10 Bugs / Problems more.

Last edited:
Oh yes, sign me up for a 650S please! :):D

I've been wondering if RD would try a league on Raceroom sometime soon (even if it was a mini league of a few events). The club events have almost been test races for the overlay, any server issues, etc. so I'm glad RD are giving this a go.

September may be about right, some new GT3 cars were scheduled for release (hopefully soon) so fingers crossed for a few more choices by then but the range of cars is still pretty good.

Looking forward to September :thumbsup:

@BhZ The last few GT leagues on here have all been run on Assetto Corsa so I think the team wanted to try something different this time around :) I suppose the only downside is the lack of a custom livery, but at least that's one less job for the admin team to worry about on here :)

I think the team wanted to try something different this time around
Indeed our thoughts. @Kenny Paton c.s. have done an amazing job with the GT3 club events and with the broadcast team we have in place a league is just a very logical sum of things.

The fixed skins and the huge variety of brands and car models make our administration life a lot easier as well. However the continuous lack of certain needed features will break our heads finding a solution for pre-qualy and such.

Maybe Sector 3 can assist there.

However the continuous lack of certain needed features will break our heads finding a solution for pre-qualy and such.

Maybe Sector 3 can assist there.

A valid point and yes hopefully there will be some developments over the next few months that will help.

I suppose purely from a personal point of view it would be nice to have a "PRO" server and an "AM" server category (like in real GT3) but it all depends on how easy that is to achieve.

However it's still good to see a GT league on Raceroom and I'm looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%