Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to sign up due to the strange car choice rules. I shouldn't be made to buy cars I don't already have just because you guys decided to choose a car I don't have. Not to mention that I'm incredibly dissapointed by the removal of the Nordschleife race.

I'm not going to sign up due to the strange car choice rules. I shouldn't be made to buy cars I don't already have just because you guys decided to choose a car I don't have. Not to mention that I'm incredibly dissapointed by the removal of the Nordschleife race.

Nordschlefe was removed because the track can not handle so many drivers/cars on it. Not so long ago we had issues with that track in club event.

I wish I could sign up but I have to work a shift on one of the dates. Maybe next time but getting multiple dates that don't clash with variable shift work is very rare.

Maybe future leagues could allow stand in drivers or some other method for those few like myself who find it hard to fit work around racing.

Enjoy the racing everyone.

There will be other championship during the week days (Monday to Thursday)? Or other RaceRoom championship? I want to join but i can't race on weekends :(

I shouldn't be made to buy cars I don't already have just because you guys decided to choose a car I don't have.
Nobody is making you do anything. You can choose to join, or you can choose not to. And if you choose to join and have to pay £3 for a car, I think most would agree that it's a pretty paltry sum in exchange for quality league racing.

People today expect everything for nothing. :rolleyes:

Time to try out R3E no point buying all the stuff and not using it..
im sure they guys can in HistorX can cope for a few events without me.:redface::roflmao::roflmao: probably glad for the peace and quiet..

Last edited:
Nobody is making you do anything. You can choose to join, or you can choose not to. And if you choose to join and have to pay £3 for a car, I think most would agree that it's a pretty paltry sum in exchange for quality league racing.

People today expect everything for nothing. :rolleyes:
My main point here being I don't get to choose my own car, one of the most appealing aspects of GT3 racing is the variety and brand identity available in the class, and if you remove the choice, for me you remove some of the interest. I don't expect anything from the simracing community, but I'm free to criticise. I don't want anything for nothing, don't put a strawman argument into my mouth. My other point is I already have GT3 cars, why should I pay for content I don't want when I could have just as easily not. I'm not having a go, this is not a personal attack, I just really don't see the justification for this.

Last edited:
I have some questions, sorry if I'm getting too ahead of myself:
The pre-qually is going to be a single make (ford gt) race, correct? What if someone gets punted and gets out of the race?
Is the second division going to be broadcasted?
Is there going to be also a team champonship or only a drivers one?

Last edited:
The prequaly is not a race. Just a qualification to determine the fastest laptimes.

Second division will not be streamed, only the first one.

A team championship doesn't make much sense as most likely the cars and colors won't be the same for team mate. So single drivers only due to the absence of custom skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back