RDGTC Season 6 Starts At Monza!

Matheus Machado

Talking Door Racing
Flyer Round1.jpg

All the hype ends this Saturday! The best GT3 drivers in Assetto Corsa will fight for a tightly contested win at the high speed track of Monza! Tune in at 19:05 GMT to watch the action!

One of the most anticipated championships ever held in RaceDepartment, RDGTC S6 will feature 28 cars divided in 14 teams, using the worldwide famous GT3 class, it is crucial to make the most out of the races that suit better a particular car. Monza being all about straight line speed, lots of overtakes can be expected!

Make sure to follow all the action at the live broadcast where you can chat with your fellow virtual racing fans using the popular chatbox!

Keep track of who is on track with this awesome spotter guide created by our artist Davy Vandevenne!
Spotter Guide-R1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, @Dinca Andrei ,
this could cost me my licence....not to mention the disappointment about the team's start. A disco and a nosho, wow sim race team manager's nightmare from day 1 :confused:.

@Matheus Machado @Tobias Röhner ....
following words literally are from Dinca via Messenger :
Jeez...i thought its on Sunday for Christ sake...i am not home and i worked today...so sorry...what a mess...my fault..why i thougt its Sunday...my fault totaly

I have no further comment :speechless:, Sunny

Well, @Dinca Andrei ,
this could cost me my licence....not to mention the disappointment about the team's start. A disco and a nosho, wow sim race team manager's nightmare from day 1 :confused:.

Jeez...i thought its on Sunday for Christ sake...i am not home and i worked today...so sorry...what a mess...my fault..why i thougt its Sunday...my fault totaly

Skin him alive! Burn his village!

Well, @Dinca Andrei ,

No more worries, we can move on. We lost a driver, we lost a race but we are still part of something great. As promised, @Dinca Andrei is always welcome to rejoin my team in any other competition. @Daniel Trapp will take his place and I will contact a reserve driver myself this week.
Stay tuned.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years