Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its going to go down in sunday nights..
I wanna do some league racing but fridays and saturdays are usually worknights for me.

I cant wait there is so much I wonder about it, like; will there be teams like in the other leagues I seen? How many drives in each in that case? Length of races? Tracks? Will there be a consolation price for getting last? (in a judo competion i was competing in the judoka who lost quickest got an alarm clock! Just to be clear, it wasn't me;) )

I cant wait there is so much I wonder about it, like; will there be teams like in the other leagues I seen? How many drives in each in that case? Length of races? Tracks? Will there be a consolation price for getting last? (in a judo competion i was competing in the judoka who lost quickest got an alarm clock! Just to be clear, it wasn't me;) )
In our leagues the winner gets bragging rights. Everyone else gets to enjoy the racing that the season offers. As for the teams, it will NOT be like the other rd leagues, as custom skins are not an option. More on this when @Bram gets back from holiday

In our leagues the winner gets bragging rights. Everyone else gets to enjoy the racing that the season offers. As for the teams, it will NOT be like the other rd leagues, as custom skins are not an option. More on this when @Bram gets back from holiday
I wasn't thinking of prices as such, bragging rights are good as real prices also ups the comittment and hardens the atmosphere. There is no win in that. I'd be perfectly happy with a virtual walker at the end of the season :)

I wasn't thinking of prices as such, bragging rights are good as real prices also ups the comittment and hardens the atmosphere. There is no win in that. I'd be perfectly happy with a virtual walker at the end of the season :)
Prizes would be amazing (and I would love myself some prizes ;)). Again, once @Bram is back he can really put everything into its place. Right now though without the league organizer we are twiddling our thumbs a bit with all of the league stuff. He will be back soon at which point everything will be announced. :thumbsup:

Definitely looking forward to this championship.:)
And I'm definitely looking forward to more information about it.
Such as venues, grid sizes, and how it's worked out so as many drivers can take part as possible, regardless of skill level.
A bit naive on how it's done at race department with raceroom experience.
Please share any information about the above if you have any previous experience in this type of championship league racing or please point me in the right direction for previous posts information. Thank you.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Calv Killmore, if you scroll down the posts in the RDGTC forum you'll find all the info threads from the previous season. That should give you a general idea on how the new season will work. Of course there will be a few changes in order to adapt it to R3E, etc (AFAIK, RD hasn't run a league in R3E so far). Full info will follow soon™.

I am excited about this series and hope some of the unreleased gt3 cars make it into the game before the championship starts, I just hope as a regular before this summers time change I don't get snuffed with some club participation clause they have been adding to recent Series sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%