Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I think you can tell we're all exceptionally excited :D
Im excited and Im only going to be in the commentary booth!!
Your outstanding broadcasts really don't help tame that excitement btw, the Bathurst broadcast looks and sounds top notch man, well done :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I feel like I have done my job correctly then! Im glad you all enjoy it. Seriously though, where is this "Joseph Wright Appreciation Thread" already?? :p:p

Im excited and Im only going to be in the commentary booth!!

I feel like I have done my job correctly then! Im glad you all enjoy it. Seriously though, where is this "Joseph Wright Appreciation Thread" already?? :p:p
If with give you that radio le man's or the like might notice and then we would lose you, so we hide our appreciation in less noticeable thread posts where you can still see it but the big wigs are none the wiser :)

As Bram has said this league will start in September, with more information coming soon so just keep an eye out for it. It will be easy to find for sure :thumbsup:
Hi! I'm new here but i'm looking for a league to race, I have some questions about this league.
1- Is it only for premiums?
2- If i'm not fast but clean can I be in the second division?
3- Will the new (incoming GT3s) will be avaible or just the old ones (C6/Camaro/Z4....)?
4- Where are can I find the rules (Penalties, Flags and more)?

Thanks for reading this.

Hi! I'm new here but i'm looking for a league to race, I have some questions about this league.
1- Is it only for premiums?
Yes you need to be a premium member to race.
2- If i'm not fast but clean can I be in the second division?
Details of how to enter will be posted later and that covers question 4 as well.
Will the new (incoming GT3s) will be avaible or just the old ones
That'll depend on whether Sector 3 release them before the league begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back