Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1 is Silverstone, not the pre-qual.
I dont understand the answer, I was under impression that one signed up for all or nothing. So to be in the league one had to do the prequaly first and then continue. Absence from a race wasnt accepted and I can remember wrong but I cant recall anything saying one could sign up for later races and skip the first, whatever it is first pre-qual or round 1.

I am still confused... There where two major reasons that I didnt sign up, not able to choose car and if I got sick I get a ban and loose my membership. Does this still apply or has it changed?

There where two major reasons that I didnt sign up, not able to choose car and if I got sick I get a ban and loose my membership. Does this still apply or has it changed?
If you know for sure there is a round you cannot make before signing up, then you can enter and go on a "reserve" list. If there are free slots when sign up closes then you'll be able to race. Everyone must be able to make the pre-qualy because it determines server and car. If you are absent after signing up then you'll still get penalised.

You still can't choose the car so it seems you still won't be signing up anyway?

I must be an idiot as I am still confused so I stick to not signing up just to be sure

Someone correct me if i`m wrong

The way i understand it is if you sign up you must do pre qualify and if you know you will miss a race you will go on a reserve list as people that can do all races will obviously go ahead of you. If someone does not show for a race or there is still space left i guess they will use reserve drivers to keep the grid as full as possible.

Someone correct me if i`m wrong

The way i understand it is if you sign up you must do pre qualify and if you know you will miss a race you will go on a reserve list as people that can do all races will obviously go ahead of you. If someone does not show for a race or there is still space left i guess they will use reserve drivers to keep the grid as full as possible.
And if you sign up and get sick, have too work shift, or any other reason have to be absent you will be banned and loose membership. "No excuses" to be absent was used in a sentence I most vividly remember, there is my confussion. I could choose to sign up one race for shits and giggles not caring what car I get but not all.

I'm not sure how I can explain it any more clearly. If you know in advance you can't make one of the rounds, you can sign up and will be placed on reserve. You get a slot if there are still slots free when sign-up closes. If you are absent after signing up for the league, then you get penalised.

@Bram Pleas sign me out. R3E is not a good experience in VR. I do like the FFB though. If there is any significant improvement with the next coming updates before the event and there is still a spot available I will be happy to join. Hope you can understand.

Looking to sign up for this, but not sure how to link a race I have signed up for onto the link page. :redface:. I know it will be easy too do but I'm not very good with computer things. I have copied the actual sign up form no problems, but stuck on adding the race sign ups.:whistling:

Looking to sign up for this, but not sure how to link a race I have signed up for onto the link page. :redface:.

If you copy/paste the code below into your sign-up post, all you need to do then is add links to the races in the right places. (Go to the race thread, copy the address in the address bar, paste it into the code replacing PASTE URL HERE.) :)
Code:
Forum Name:
Links to 5 recent racing club events:
[LIST=1]
[*][url=PASTE URL HERE]Link[/url]
[/LIST]

Looking to sign up for this, but not sure how to link a race I have signed up for onto the link page. :redface:. I know it will be easy too do but I'm not very good with computer things. I have copied the actual sign up form no problems, but stuck on adding the race sign ups.:whistling:
Go to the sign up page of the races you want to link to.
Copy each URL address (that's the www.race thingy at the top of the browser page) and paste it into each link space.

If you copy/paste the code below into your sign-up post, all you need to do then is add links to the races in the right places. (Go to the race thread, copy the address in the address bar, paste it into the code replacing PASTE URL HERE.) :)
Code:
Forum Name:
Links to 5 recent racing club events:
[LIST=1]
[/LIST]
Thanks will give it a go tomorrow:D

Copy each URL address (that's the www.race thingy at the top of the browser page) and paste it into each link space.
Thanks will give it a go tomorrow:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back