RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pm was sent out to drivers and track managers with important info about the race. If you haven't received it, notify me with a tag.
Track managers? I think you meant TEAM managers ;)...
a little info about "Eau Rouge": that is actually NOT the name of this wonderful circuit corner, it's called RAIDILLON. Eau Rouge is the little creek that runs underneath the corner and is a geographical name of where the Raidillon is situated. This has been misinterprted worldwide by journalists, race pilots, anyone inside and outside of racing....a little educational video:

a little info about "Eau Rouge": that is actually NOT the name of this wonderful circuit corner, it's called RAIDILLON. Eau Rouge is the little creek that runs underneath the corner and is a geographical name of where the Raidillon is situated. This has been misinterprted worldwide by journalists, race pilots, anyone inside and outside of racing....a little educational video:
Yup, I noticed it when I looked at the track map. I just call the whole corner Eau Rouge because it is recognized more easily:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back