RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will teams be disqualified if every effort is made to fill a seat but there aren't people willing to take it?

Or if there is a powercut, internet loss or other reasons. I know the reasons behind the ruling, but they do seem too brutal when things get out of hand.

Will teams be disqualified if every effort is made to fill a seat but there aren't people willing to take it?

Or if there is a powercut, internet loss or other reasons. I know the reasons behind the ruling, but they do seem too brutal when things get out of hand.
We will look at every separate incident. But it is advised to have backup drivers to ensure these kind of things won't happen!

I was looking forward to join another league here, but after reading the rules Im scared :barefoot: I work on different days depending on the need at my work. I cant be sure, I will be on every round. I also think the penalties for absense is too exaggerated.
So..... does anyone need a driver , as a third driver, who might be on most races, but might also be not? :) Lets say , will anybody let me drive in half of the season?

I was looking forward to join another league here, but after reading the rules Im scared :barefoot: I work on different days depending on the need at my work. I cant be sure, I will be on every round. I also think the penalties for absense is too exaggerated.
So..... does anyone need a driver , as a third driver, who might be on most races, but might also be not? :) Lets say , will anybody let me drive in half of the season?
Yep, we can use a driver or 2, send me a PM.

You surely don't mean that you will cancel the Premium of people who will miss a single race for a serious reason, right ? Right ?
You know how that sounds, right? RIGHT ?

You surely don't mean that you will cancel the Premium of people who will miss a single race for a serious reason, right ? Right ?
You know how that sounds, right? RIGHT ?
When you sign up you agree with the rule, if you don't agree you don't sign up :);).

Hello @Matheus Machado,
I want to do our Skin on the GTR GT3 but i have a small problem. I don't have the font used in the template.
Am i able to use another font or can you provide a free download for the font? Everything i found on google is payware so far.
Cheers
Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%