1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDGTC S6 | General Discussion

Discussion in 'RD GT Championship' started by Matheus Machado, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

Flyers General Discussion.jpg
    Use this thread to discuss anything related to the league

Questions can also be asked to the organizers here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

• Like Like x 1
  3. metaDp

metaDp
    Premium Member

Can I start a registration until I found a teammates?

4. metaDp

metaDp
    Premium Member

I hope I can found a teammate, I'm really excited about it :roflmao:.

5. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Carlos you and Michel must be premium members first and foremost and also drivers number must vary from 1 to 99 and @metaDp, yes you can register as your own team and then find someone to race with afterwards.

6. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

@metaDp I would suggest finding an already existent team, there are many out there that surely will pick up another driver.

7. metaDp

metaDp
    Premium Member

Yes, it's the same thing for me, I said a teammates, not a man for my own team ^^.

8. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle Staff

Oh yes, my friend. The dynamic duo returns

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

When you say "Revoke Premium accounts". Do you mean take them away completely in which case will they be refunded in full if that were the case? OR would you be going down the route of common sense and banning those parties from entering leagues at RD for 12 months? Just curious.

10. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Mos def, Flyers traitor.

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle Staff

If something happens to me in real life, I'll be sure to hear about it everywhere online too hahaha

12. Frank

Frank

Premium memberships will be revoked.

13. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick

@Frank I read that bit. I was asking for clarification as to what that meant.

14. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

You have to pay again for Premium if you wanna return to club races.

15. Frank

Frank

It means you lose your premium membership plus you will be put on a list where we prevent you from joining any future leagues unless we see reason otherwise. And no, there is no refund.

16. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick

What Ts + Cs when buying premium give you such free reign over such things? If there is a written document then that's all good but I don't remember there being. Seeing as benefits to premium are advertised I cannot see it passing as a donation. That means that you cannot just take away a paid for product or subscription. Not and follow the consumer rights laws of any given EU country.

If there is a document or T+Cs when buying a premium account then let me know but if not then I cannot see that being a viable option.

17. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

Are you joking? This is a joke right? I mean I laughed :) I dont get who thought of this but jeez. We have paid for our premium and you want to have a league where you will take it away if something goes wrong?

YES, that will get people racing! :) I have heard blackmail works well when people sign up.

18. Frank

Frank

If you don't like it, you don't sign up, these are the rules laid out for you and within our rights to do so. If you already make an issue up front than just leave it as it is.

Also you got a whole team behind you, so you should be fine :).

19. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

You get a team behind you and a league against you.... No ofcourse I'm not going to sign up with the threat of if for any reason I cant take part I get a HEAVY penalty. No, I wont sign up, yes I will actively encourage people not to, and yes that is 100000000% the WRONG way to run a league. You are dealing with people that are purchasing for the racing, and you basically are turning round to them are going "yeah you have paid but hey we have your money now so we can do whatever we want HAHAHAHAHA"

You aren't paying us, we are paying you, don't put such ridiculous constraints on it just cause you don't want something to happen. Here is news for you, people actually have lives and sometimes that is more important than a sim racing league and sometimes there just isn't anyone there to cover for that. Why should that mean the revoking of money spent? That is utterly stupid.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Frank

Frank

If you want a refund, you can get a refund, no problem, no questions asked.

All we ask is for commitment in this way and for your notice, we have done it in other leagues already as well.