RD GT Championship 2010 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious as to how the car selection will be handled. Do the guys who have previously competed in the GT leagues get the priority with their first choice? I know last season I got stuck in a car I really wanted no part of, but I soldiered on anyway because I was a new guy and I understood others deserved the top cars more so than me.

Or will this be a first come, first served type of deal?

Or will this be a first come, first served type of deal?

Definitely not that. :)
Like i said before, you can sign up as last but still can get your number 1 choice. :)
We gonna look what kind of driver you are and wich car suits you best of the 3. But i think you definitely can find at least 2 cars you really like. :)

Sign up Jari, this will be as good as WTM, I really think this. Great cars like WTM, I hope great tracks? and with Remco and Ivo running it, I think it can only be excellent!:D

As for sounding like Callan being a good thing...........Errrrr......No Comment:tongue: looool

(only teasing, we love you lots really Ryo x x x x x)

If you sign up to the league we expect you to be there for all rounds of the season. Make sure you are comfertable with the choice of your cars as it is not negotiable afterwards.
Sign up is open till Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, and is NOT a first come first serve basis. You will have enough time to make your preferred 3 cars list (in order of preference).

Interested drivers, with a licensed membership and ranking status, can apply for a place in the league but we decide who will eventually drive based on a few criteria:

- driving standards
- commitment
- participation in previous RD leagues

This means that some people will be disappointed but that is unfortunately the downside of this system. We can not garantee your first car choice as we will have a balanced 8x4, 32 cars, grid.

Available cars

Aston Martin DBRS9
Cadillac CTS-V
Chevrolet Corvette C6R
Dodge Viper CC
Ford Mustang Cobra
Pontiac GTO
Porsche 996 GT3
Nissan Skyline GT-R

Code:
[COLOR=black]Driver: [I]Name[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]1st: [I]Car[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]2nd: [I]Car[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]3rd:[I] Car[/I][/COLOR]

Note: Sign up only! Please post your questions in the Q&A thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back