RD GT Championship 2010 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah view is very limited in the Gumpert, but I like cockpit view, use it mostly :) with virtual mirror tho, the real mirrors gives not the real view imo and the side mirrors dont give the extra view needed as you still have the blindspots.

I allways use cockpit view on all cars I drive and to the once that are new so I cant give eny comment. IMO there should be more Forced Cockpit view's because it says on RaceDepartment's Logo "Bluring The Line Between Real And Virtual Motorsports".

Yep, I like cockpit view and now when I knew everyone else are using it too it was great to use it. I can be couple of tenths faster with hood view and usually use it when trying to find good laptimes even I would like to use cockpit because of it's better realism. Now I didn't have to think about it and it was relief and got as much fun out of this as possible with all the rain effects on the wind screen etc.

don't like the dirt on the screen. you cant get it off.

But it is nice to drive, especially with eyefinity. Tried real mirrors too, but changed to virtual because that is the one a normally use. But with eyefinity you can have two big mirrors in the side monitors which i have to practice because it is a lot of information and distraction.

Further it depends on the car if cockpit view is good to drive. The Saleen has a special view.

for some reason i keep getting mixed up with one of the blind crests as i find myself turning sharp left instead of straight down the hill and then left but thankfully i did not do this in the race:D

lol, same here, after the first right left combination going uphill I keep on turning left for an apex behind the ridge which just isn't there. Thankfully didn't happen yesterday.

I always use cockpit view as it adds to the the realism of the game. It was also nice to know that everybody was using it also. Although those that don't use it would have found it a bit more difficult but whats the point of driving a sim if not to make it as real as possible.......

The finale, let me first say thanks to all the admis at RD for putting together this great league and for all their hard work they put in over the four races, thx guys.

Now the race, quali went well and came out in 5th with only 10ths seperating the positions 2nd to 5th. Henrik was outhere on his own with almost a 2sec cushion. The parade lap was top notch so got away well. Had a nice few opening laps keeping with the three guys ahead but after a small mistake started to loose touch a bit. After my pitstop I was now in 4th with quite a gap to 3rd place. I pushed hard and managed to close the gap a little but as the tyres went off the game was over so just settled down and brought it home. This was my best race of the league as I made some wheel changes which really helped me control the C5 a lot better, shame it took 4 races to sort it out but aleast its sorted.

Grts to Henrik on the win, never in doubt, well done the rest of the podium and thanks to all the guys that showed up for this final race, wd.

Once again apologize Hugo for this tap, it was in acceleration zone, i wasnt suspected that you not accelerate here, i lift off gas but it wasnt enough, sorry.

Thanks for RD for this league and thanks for all drivers raced here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back