RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • shenken

I´m interested as well. 1,5 hour races sounds good. I hope with lots of realism like rain and Full Flags are beeing used too.

Hello, i have some question about this future league. It's possible for a single driver to use a personnal skin? I have seen in the RD WTCC league rule that drivers have to use a specific shéma for personnal skin (with RD logo..etc), is it planed some base templates for this one?
(Perhaps it's too early to talk about that!)

Hello, i have some question about this future league. It's possible for a single driver to use a personnal skin? I have seen in the RD WTCC league rule that drivers have to use a specific shéma for personnal skin (with RD logo..etc), is it planed some base templates for this one?
(Perhaps it's too early to talk about that!)

I believe it is, you just need to create a team & skin before the deadline when it is set. In this league I want to be in my own team this time, though I might see if anyone is interested in forming a team nearer the time.

I believe it is, you just need to create a team & skin before the deadline when it is set. In this league I want to be in my own team this time, though I might see if anyone is interested in forming a team nearer the time.

Team is interesting but i think it take a lot of time, and if i do the wtcc and GTC leagues, i haven't more time to devote (life, job...). That's why i want just create my proper skin (because it's really most cool). But perhaps you want to said for create my proper skin i have to create my proper team (nevermind if it contain a lonely driver)? So if a team want me within, just for represent it, and don't want to me a total investment of my life (lol), i can reflect on it, but it isn't the real goal of a team (i think).

(i am not very good in english, sorry:))

Sorry Bram, you have posted your response during i wrote this post, so count on me to stay tuned:thumb:

Club, because I have some feeling :)

Anyway, i will drive the Pro and Club most I think. But I also want to try those production class. Not sure if they are just normal road cars or highly tuned road cars.

I can play open book a little bit here.

You can start skinning whenever you want. There will be no basic templates if our plans work out. WE will put on the info on the windshields on windows, which WE will put on your car. So you only need to create body templates.

There will be NO Single Driver skins, which means you'll have to get one yourself. We might be able to help you with it, but there are no guarantees.

(For a certain Gunar Saleniek, i have received your request in the GPCOS for joining your team, but i can't because it's unauthorized in the Race 07 league now, so it's more easy that you do your request in pm, i think your are interested to make a team for the the rdGTC league)

Sorry for this post but i haven't find his name in the member list for send this message in pm!

• Edward Leake

Why not race all of them and have a mixed grid? That would be interesting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%