RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
too lazy to look it up: what's the slowest? i'll be in that, my reflexes are probably too slow for the really fast ones (getting old ...)
That would be GT Club, Eck.

Personally I have a hard time choosing... I'm leaning towards GT Pro as it has the most impressive line-up. I mean, just chekc the looks those cars... We all know about the C6-R, the DBR9 the S7-R, but check the for example:
Gumpert Apollo
Koenigsegg CCGT

licky, licky, licky.....

GT Sport might also be very cool. I'd love to run the Spyker once...

RDGTC Announced!

RACEDEPARTMENT PROUDLY ANNOUNCES RDGTC 2008

gtcflyer.jpg

As the release of GTR Evolution draws closer RaceDepartment sets out to organise a GT championship in the newest jewel of the SimBin collection. Throughout late 2008 and early 2009 the championship is held on seven different tracks featuring races for several GT classes.

RDGTC will keep track of both driver and team performances to elect a winning driver as well as a winning team at the end of the season. In the races, which have a length of 90 minutes, drivers are confronted with endurance, tactical driving, strategic pit stop planning and competitive opponents, on their way to success. In short, RDGTC features lots of intense racing action.

As soon as the game has been released RaceDepartment plans to open the official sign ups for RDGTC 2008. Entrance will be free of charge.

For those who are starting to get curious the forum discussions have already started. Read and discuss the upcoming RDGTC at:

GT Championship - RaceDepartment Forums

To train you for the ultimate, league style racing, we will organise daily Racing Club events for GTR Evolution. More information:

Club GTR Evo - RaceDepartment Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years