1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDGTC S1 | GT Championship 2008/09 (GTR Evolution)

Discussion in 'RD GT Championship' started by Bram, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. do we use the addon? (i hope it)
  3. That gets my vote as a base for the GTWC :D

4. So, we wait a little longer then? :D
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

For good stuff it is worth waiting is it :)
  6. Definitely we should wait this.
  7. And can use some new cars then :)
    Or just the original ones >
  8. i hope that the cars will be more even than GTR-2...
  9. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Is this indicative of pitstop strategy possibe in GTR Evo? :D
  10. We'll have to see what it offers exactly. It will of course be part of our consideration as pitstop strategy must be part of this championship, imho.
  11. Of course races will be long enough to must refuel i hope. Rather than must stop rule or 2x fuel usage.
  12. I just want a pit/Grid babe and Ill be happy (easily pleased)
  13. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ascari for me :D
  14. wait for it:)
  15. There's lots of things I'd like to see bit I need to wait and see if the SimBin santa will bring the features :)
  16. i just hope they could have aingame car skin modder.
  17. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

well i would like Mixed grids :) with GT Pro,Sport and Club and pre qually could be choosen so the fastest set of people from each car group gets put in G1 and so on in each group :)
  18. Exactly what I was hoping for even if limited to just two classes, as well as pit stratdgy and if possible some night racing.
  19. This league could be interesting... :character00182: though I'm a bit bummed after reading the official car list - there's no Porsche 911's :confused:

Kind regards,
  20. We're probably going for four separate classes with either one or two groups each, however nothing is decided yet and we're still fitting pieces and being creative about it. It might turn out totally different.

As for the Porsche. I guess it's not always possible for SimBIn to getg a license for every car. There's plently of other very cool cars to make up for it, though. :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.