RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the general information thread, you should find all the info available. :) The third post contains a schedule, as follows:
schedule_draft_2-jpg.178524
Thank you.
My mind was not able to code the graphics layout, the dates completely was left out. But now I can see them clearly - thank you.
What time does the race start?

Thank you.
What time does the race start?

In principle it's somewhat our RD standards:

Practice starts at 17:45 GMT qualify starts at 18:45 GMT, after a 10 minute session we go to warm - up (rest break and final details and race at 19 GMT (I really don't know why I didn't sent this while I typed this on my mobile). I'm going to add this information to the general information page.

Thanks for letting me know Allan :)

I'm looking to either join or form a team with someone. I started simracing back in June last year, but i've been busy and i have alot of experience. I'm running in the RD Le Mans Series with a prototype car, I'm also driving in the PrestoGP wich uses the formula Renault 3.5 cars. I have raced a full season of the Formula renault 2.0 series in iRacing and have just started driving the GT3 series.

I spend alot of time on developing setups using telemetry data and i have the knowledge to design custom car liveries.
I'm not looking to race for the championship, but i would like to be decently competitive but mainly improve my pace and consistency for wich these leagues are great.

I'm looking to either join or form a team with someone. I started simracing back in June last year, but i've been busy and i have alot of experience. I'm running in the RD Le Mans Series with a prototype car, I'm also driving in the PrestoGP wich uses the formula Renault 3.5 cars. I have raced a full season of the Formula renault 2.0 series in iRacing and have just started driving the GT3 series.

I spend alot of time on developing setups using telemetry data and i have the knowledge to design custom car liveries.
I'm not looking to race for the championship, but i would like to be decently competitive but mainly improve my pace and consistency for wich these leagues are great.
If you want to sign up, Tom. Go ahead, at least you'll have a starter spotter regardless. And the guys will help you with setups and stuff if you have any struggles :)

If you want to sign up, Tom. Go ahead, at least you'll have a starter spotter regardless. And the guys will help you with setups and stuff if you have any struggles :)
Alright, i was planning to do that if i wouldn't find a teammate but i wasn't sure if you guys allowed that. So do i just sign up as my own team then?

@Weimar Colombo Baptisotti @Douglas Simoneli and @Thiago Amado

I could this in portuguese but since this is an English speaking site, I'll put Weimar on the list, but as a second team for KAMF Racing. I really don't know why I didn't mention it on the General Information page and here, but since this is different from the Indy League (even though we are using the Indycar Dallara DW12 car and oval tracks), this is a GP league and historically we limit to the two drivers per team in each team.

Sorry I didn't brief this sooner. I'll add it to the proper channels either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%