RDE Schema for Patch 2

Petar Tasev

Ryder25
Since patch 2, the schema file has changed making all old mods useless for the patched game. You'll have to use this new schema file to open the database post patch 2.

Also, if you want to continue your mods you'll have to port over all edits made to the new database from patch 2.

Just put it in your RDE folder and all should be fine from there.

DOWNLOAD

Now part of RDE download.

FYI, the difference is that there is a new table now called tier_difficulties.

Is this involves 3d car models?I mean the updated livery hd version what for example:warok or ml made ?Can i use them without any problem or it needs reporting?Please tell it , i bought the game today(I have it now and i want to know if i can use them with the patch.Thanks!!

The patch for 2012 has no effect on the car liveries to start with.

This is just a file to be able to edit the database should you wish too and save it.

The new patch has a small difference which means you cannot use the older database from the original game.

So if you haven't edited the database at all, do I need to still use this? And do I still need this if I download and use any mods that edit the database but were made post patch 2?

Hello, sorry but I not understand or to put this famous patch 2 ( schemaF12012.2 ) in my file of game(set,play) F1 2102 ! :(
Thank you for your clear help
Ric
Hello, désolé mais je n'ai pas compris ou mettre ce fameux patch 2(schemaF12012.2) dans mon fichier de jeu F1 2102 !
Merci pour votre aide claire
Ric

some clear instruction on what to do would be nice :O_o:

goto where you installed the database editor, inside folder you will find a file called schemaF12012, delete it and replace it with updated scemaF12012.2 file, and rename it by just removed the .2 on the end:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%