[RDDev zeno] 2012 Pirelli Ultra Tyres HD

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by zeno dyk, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Unfortunately no, you may need to use Ryder PSSG Editor to relink rini's tyre wear textures over mine.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Matthews

Chris Matthews Licensed

Can anyone send me the pre 1.2 dx9-11 files to stop the blur please?
  3. Or better still, post a link to the file? Thanks
  4. All right the first time the rules were. Reinstalled the game, put the tires and the texturesare lost. What should I do?
  5. ho ho ho BIG THX for this, was really p*****g me off.. good job

http://leteckaposta.cz/737581133 use only DX9 and DX11 (both no patch and 1.1 include, I use 1.1 no prob )
  6. I got a problem here when i try to use your Thick stripe tires after crossing the finish line in Australia the game crashes
    Don't know why when i use other Tires by Rinibraat the game works fine.....:( I really want to use your HD tires mate

7. Welcome. I have a question about the world's lap times in F1 2011. Where can such a list or information found?
  8. I had the same problem my game would not load from paddock to garage.
    Took me weeks to figure out that it was the Tyres. :mad:
    Thick or Thin the same problem, really needs to be fixed
  9. I don't post problem mods. I've been giving some of my frenz to test it, they all work well without problems as i also finish my third season career with my tyres mod. I think you guyz must be trying to change something or modified it. Try fresh reinstall the game without any other mods except mine. I'll have a look on my files, maybe will release an update to my tyres. :cautious:
  10. ML2166

ML2166 If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests? Premium

Not had a problem with zeno's tyres at all. Working 100%.

:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
  11. +1;)
  12. +2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  13. +3 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  14. +5:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

(had +4 but the guy above me got me first)
  15. Richie Hill

Richie Hill Licensed

16. Sebastian Kunze

Sebastian Kunze Licensed

+8:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  17. lol :D
    • Like Like x 1

Share with Friends