F1 2010 [RDDev] Mod Downloads

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
As Megaupload has been shut down, I managed to get the files from HV-User who uploaded as many 2010 mods he could, there is a folder named F1 2010 RDDev Mods,this folder contains 105 rar files and I have no idea what one`s are needed to install the 2011 total conversion, so any help appreciated.

Season 2011
[ Original Post ]
[ DOWNLOAD ] (Both 1.0 and 1.1)

Note to self: 16,104

Season 2009
[ Original Post ]
[ DOWNLOAD ] (1.0)

Nts: 1,703

TrueAI
[ Original Post ]
[ DOWNLOAD ] (1.5)

Nts: 14,892

(To other RDDev members send me a PM with your mod and original post link and I'll add it here)

Patch Mod Fix
[ Original Post ]
[ DOWNLOAD ]
Quick question. I have installed this mod and when I run it all my displays such as controllor setup etc is not in English. How do i go about getting it back to English

You mean you installed 2011 mod? What method did you use to install it? And do you want to get the original english back or the english from the mod? Idk how you managed to get your game into another language unless you put the Portuguese files in your game.

I used the mod manager to install it. The game text is not in English in the mod or even if I uninstall the mod it still is not in English. So how or what can I do to fix this? I am redownloading the original game again via steam.
You mean you installed 2011 mod? What method did you use to install it? And do you want to get the original english back or the english from the mod? Idk how you managed to get your game into another language unless you put the Portuguese files in your game.

Hmm, that's odd. Well, there is an option in the installer for a different language so you may have selected that and installed it by accident. So if you plan to install again, do not use this option and also in version 1.0 do not use the lighting and weather add on mods.

The only thing I'm surprised by is that it didn't get fixed when you uninstalled the mod. :S

A-
Congratulations to the team.
Though the sponsors are not the same as in 2011, it is a good mod

Thats because the MOD was created before the full running of the 2011 season, so it would have been impossible to pre guess them.

I still don't know of any RDDev member that has the ability to see into the future yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back