[RDDev] F12012 FUSION TYRES HD

Hey guys, can you turn the files into one streamlined .exe management program like the previous tyre mods.
to please everyone is complicated, it's the beginning of my post pirelli, users, suspicious of my executable, thinking I would take possession of pc someone's , I do not create more executable, is boring to hear this

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but the tires with white stripes seem to be wrong, the stripes aren't white but more dark grey during races.. The other tires are good though.

I'm using large stripes, clear slick, accentuated wear version (without R marking)

I only happens during races, in the main menu the stripes are correctly white...

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but the tires with white stripes seem to be wrong, the stripes aren't white but more dark grey during races.. The other tires are good though.

I'm using large stripes, clear slick, accentuated wear version (without R marking)

I only happens during races, in the main menu the stripes are correctly white...

You have tires with white stripes and tires with grey/silver stripes @ some races, whites are options and silver are primes in that kind of races

Is it really that hard to guess (or look at the screenshots or just try them out??) :p.

Light wear = Slight visual wear on the tires

Hard wear = More visual wear on the tires.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back